• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Hitler...intj or entj?

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
A couple of Hitler's paintings :

01.01.jpg

01.02.jpg

01.04.jpg

The 1st is probably aesthetically good, but all of his paintings are artistically crap, he failed at expressing himself through his art.

My last judgment : Extroverted.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
LOL I like this statement more. Even if it's...perhaps an exaggeration.

Not an exaggeration, but I did express myself too simplistically.

Extroverted painters cannot reflect their inner self in their paintings.

B

ByMySword

Hitler is a real tough one.

His enthusiasm makes me think he's an NF. But his political genius makes me call out NT.

Not sure about him being extroverted or introverted.

Maybe INFJ? I mean, lets face it, everyone KNOWS we're bat shit crazy, but we're also very logical. And we're commonly mistaken for extroverts.

But really, I couldn't say for sure. People like that are hard to type because they're.....well.......the way they are. lol

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Instead of spouting this again, please demonstrate to me how the hell you think he was an S.

I must say, I admire Nocapszy for keeping up with the spirit of the Nazism-related discussion.

After all Goebbels said “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

IEE623

MBTI Type
NeXx
xNFJ *period*
stop arguing over some dead body's living personality type, and try to develop a better "rational and logical" typing system through neurology or something that we can all agree upon.
you have to admit that MBTI is so vulnerable to conflicts and arguments.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
Will someone lock this thread and ban the idiot who started it?

(That wasn't an insult, it was an observation.)

Wow, I was on my 8th beer and fucking around. Been called a lot of things, idiot never being one of them. How did you become so much more brilliant than myself? There is some irony in naming yourself "uberfurhrer" and being an intj. Hitler is a hard type to pin due to the extreme nature of his history/ leadership style The emotional damage he was harboring makes its a bit cloudy .IMO.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Wow, I was on my 8th beer and fucking around. Been called a lot of things, idiot never being one of them. How did you become so much more brilliant than myself?

You've taken the name of Myers Briggs in vain, and you should pay for your indiscretions.

20 self administered lashes and 50 Hail Keirsey should suffice.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My point is that these Hitler threads have been done to death and they are increasingly annoying.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
My point is that these Hitler threads have been done to death and they are increasingly annoying.

Well, I dont live on this forum. Seems like others found it rather interesting....Are you sure you are not an entj in disgiuise? Name calling and banning seems a bit extreme and overtly controlling.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
there isn't a massive difference between ENTJs and INTJs... not from what ive seen. leave other peoples types alone (that isn't an attack, they just know their types better then you do). and BlackOp was just starting a thread that, though its been done to death, has gained some interest. now i would say /thread but no one has come up with valid reasons for why he is an XNFJ or an ESTJ or a DBAG or any other combination of letters so either give reasons or agree to disagree instead of attacking others because you yourself do not know anything in regards to hitlers type.

its not that hard lol. i agree with IEE623. jeeeeeyza.

vince

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w
True, even though i ve read somewhere ghandi was in an infp;)... btw: are Ps more friendlier than Js or not???

P's are more laid back than J's but I wouldn't say friendlier ;)

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Didn't read any responses, but Hitler was most likely INFJ or ENFJ.

You're a bit late for the "OP Hate Party", but I think there might be some hors d'oeures left

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
Hitler was probably some kind of fucked up NF type. Maybe INFJ. Possibly ENFJ for the charisma piece.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
You're a bit late for the "OP Hate Party", but I think there might be some hors d'oeures left
ya and even they are getting eaten up. jump on em while you still can :)

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj

There was only one poster "hating"....I seriously dont care that much. Damaged INFJ might be the correct call.