• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Hitler...intj or entj?

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Hitler is an INFJ gone wrong. His decisions were emotion-driven. He had fantastic feeling facility - just applied in the completely wrong way.

I see these threads and I wonder why people think evil = T, nice = F.

I agree.

On both things.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
oh no, not again, another hitler thread -.-

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
When does the syphilis come in?

I always think it's kind of funny that people are so quick to push Hitler into the NTJ camp. It's something like,

Dictator = INTJ, Hitler = Dictator, so Hitler = INTJ!

INTJs may seem like dictators, but... I dunno. The connection seems a bit fallacious. Can someone give me one example of an INTJ dictator? You know. Besides Hitler.

ENTJ Extraordinaire

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w1
*sigh* i think we have established so far we don't think he is a T ok

he acted based on emotion from what can be told, so he must be an F

doesn't look very good for the INFJs

ENTJ Extraordinaire

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w1
I DOOOOOOON'T KNOW ANYMORE..... :p

TOOOOOO TIRED!

perhaps sleep is advised :)

however as a general rule of thumb, I DON'T THINK, not we don't think.

would never speak for others...unless instructed too...should have made that clearer

*shrugs*

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTJ
(Reductio ad Hitlerum)

ENTJ Extraordinaire

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w1
*sigh* that T always gets me

i still say its an F

i don't find hitler to be 'cold and calculating' as T's are stereotypically found to be

if, for example, we were talking about his 'head honcho' Goseph Goebles (sorry about terrible spelling...been so long since i read any of this :|)
then i would believe it to be a T, after hearing some of the stories of that mans actions.

however hitler just seems so much more emotionally motivated, rather than RATIONALLY motivated...

*sigh* there is nothing rational about what he did...however hatred is more likely to push someone to do that :) if everyone can understand what i am trying to say...

ENTJ Extraordinaire

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w1
skim read it...will read at a later date...however what i read is EXTREMELY interesting...sounds quite accurate...who knows!?

not me!

:D

sleep sleep time!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
gn8 :) I just got up and have a hangover -.-

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Tard thread, he's ENFJ.

I read the topic's title and rushed in to post in protest, but I see you've beat me to it.

But since I'm here anyway... I want to point out that he could have been an INFJ too. He liked his bunkers and Eagle Nest retreats. And from what I remember he only had a few close friends. ENFJs on the other hand tend to be "friend collectors" (they are fond of sending out mass emails about the new developments in their life). They didn't have emails back in the day, but you get the point.

If y'all looking for a INTJ dictator, I suggest you consider Russia's current prime minister. That guy has INTJ written all over him.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
there was large debate about this a couple weeks ago. i originally said INTJ and debated the point not because i seriously though he was an INTJ but because no one had good reasons why he was or wasn't an INTJ. i was talking to a man that actually saw hitler speak and was quite well versed in MBTI and typing people (he was a psychologist). he told me that hitler was quite obviously an ENFJ. when he spoke people automatically got caught up in his enthusiasm. he had amazing interpersonal skills and thought he was helping the people. this has nothing to do with the debate but hitler loved children (ironic). you guys might not agree, but at least consider it.

EDIT:

though you cant necessarily use this as a decision factor, if he was an XNTJ i doubt he would have "invaded"/got-owned russia. that was an obvious mistake strategically.

EDIT2:

and what is everyones obsession with hitler? didn't stalin kill like 12 million people? shouldn't we be more obsessed about him? (this is all rhetorical)

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Hitler was a broken INFx.