• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Hitler...intj or entj?

angrypuddle

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hitler was ISFJ here is why i think so:
Introverted because he was extremely shy in his youth and was only extroverted in his speeches
S because hitler was a piss poor planner, why people pretend he was some brilliant mastermind is beyond me, every successful operation can be attributed to his advisers and generals. When he actually did plan something (russia) he botched it
F he believed gut feelings should overrule sense and reason
J the man could get shit done!

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Except that he was extremly Ni and not Si. He avoided structure and routine and loathed administrative work.

The third reich = Grand Ni vision.

Why are sensors not planners?

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
What the fuck? He obviously wasn't an INTJ, because he was up in front of thousands or tens of thousands of people making bombastic speeches. Can you picture some scientist guy yelling & pounding the podium like that? When you watch film of him speaking, it's so transparently obvious he's performing; his sole objective is to whip the audience into a frenzy of feeling. Whereas an I-or-ENTJ wouldn't CARE how the audience was feeling, he'd just tell them what to do & expect them to do it. All of Hitler's "rational thought" was a posture pasted on like so much pitiful wallpaper to the basis of his entire belief structure: namely, the FEELING that Germans were a superior people who deserved to rule the world, & that anyone in disagreement was so hopeless that they weren't even worth dealing with in any way other than locking up or killing.

Come on people!

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is this still going on? INFJ or ENFJ for sure.

I agree with the point about the speeches.

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
No, it probably isn't still going on, I'm just late to the extravaganza & only read what the first guy typed out of laziness.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
There is something here that caught my mind.

There was a woman working in a university cafeteria, in her mid forties. A cashier. She reminded me very much of my grandmother, an ISFJ.
The cashier was well liked by the students and professors alike. She was always smiling, always friendly.

The first time I saw her I behaved the way I always did. I was matter of fact, with no amiable extra small-talk. I paid for my fish soup. I said thank you. That was about it.
Her instant antagonism did not escape me, however. It was disproportionate and it seemed to me groundless and absurd. It suprised me.

I came back years later. She recognized me. She pursed her lips. I paid for my soup. We did not speak.

Years went by. Her dislike did not abide.
One day I had an extensive examination behind me. I was very tired. I had not slept for several nights.
I was about to take hot water, but I took coffee instead. I put the tea bag in the coffee, thinking it was water. Then I noticed my mistake. I took another tea bag, then I decided I have juice instead, and then I put the tea bag in the juice. I noticed my second mistake, I took a new tea bag, and then I decided I have coffee after all. I put the tea bag in the coffee.
She charged for three teas, two coffees, and a juice. I had not much money with me, I barely could pay. I had nothing to drink.
She was happy. I have not seen anyone to be so happy. :)

There are many ways to be happy.
Hitler was happy, too. He had to kill himself, of course, but it was a small price to pay to be happy.

I do not draw any further conclusions.

five

MBTI Type
ZZZZ
Enneagram
5w6
INFP or INFJ make the most sense.

Though they are very different.

• The case for INFP is that he seemed to be on a mission driven by Fi. He had artistic streaks (more an Fi thing).
  • The case for INFJ is that he unified and rallied people to his cause. (Fe)

Before I could decide with good confidence, I'd have to study Hitler in more detail, other than just a passing understanding of the man.

Obviously it's more complex than that, but that's my 2c.

PS: Any arguments around P's are not driven enough etc, are viewing things far too simplistically and this type of analysis is usually correlated with a introductory knowledge of MBTI and sparse jungian cognitive function theory knowledge.

eg JK Rowling (INFP) is one of the most successful woman in the world (by financial metrics), and considerably driven to have gotten there.

Starry

INFP or INFJ make the most sense.

Though they are very different.

• The case for INFP is that he seemed to be on a mission driven by Fi. He had artistic streaks (more an Fi thing).
  • The case for INFJ is that he unified and rallied people to his cause. (Fe)

Before I could decide with good confidence, I'd have to study Hitler in more detail, other than just a passing understanding of the man.

Obviously it's more complex than that, but that's my 2c.

PS: Any arguments around P's are not driven enough etc, are viewing things far too simplistically and this type of analysis is usually correlated with a introductory knowledge of MBTI and sparse jungian cognitive function theory knowledge.

eg JK Rowling (INFP) is one of the most successful woman in the world (by financial metrics), and considerably driven to have gotten there.

LOL five...bringing this thread back from the dead.

Hitler = eNFJ counterphobic 6w5 final answer.

Starry

You seem confident of that ;)

LOL...it was the 'final answer' bit wasn't it?

Yah...I actually am. I've put a great deal of thought into it and there is just no other 'explanation'. Although I wouldn't know how to stack him. Probably sx/sp...but I'm not firm on that. But yah...that's what he was.

five

MBTI Type
ZZZZ
Enneagram
5w6

Yah...I actually am. I've put a great deal of thought into it and there is just no other 'explanation'. Although I wouldn't know how to stack him. Probably sx/sp...but I'm not firm on that. But yah...that's what he was.

:)

five

MBTI Type
ZZZZ
Enneagram
5w6

If you are an ENFP, then your'e Fi. (Like me).

Fi users often attach personal feelings to their "works". In this case you do seem attached to the outcome of your "great deal of thought".

Just a word of caution.

Starry

If you are an ENFP, then your'e Fi. (Like me).

Fi users often attach personal feelings to their "works". In this case you do seem attached to the outcome of your "great deal of thought".

Just a word of caution.

Umm...what? Just like I repped you before I saw this load of horse-crap...if I wasn't rushing out the door I could take more time to explain. I wouldn't make assumptions about how attached or not attached I am to my 'thoughts'...seeing as you do not know me. Just a word of caution.

Lark

Will somebody lock this goddamn thread?

:laugh:

Its not the first asking this question isnt it?

I think Hitler's hard to know because his personality post ww1 was one created for him by a therapist, he had some sort of post traumatic stress disorder and couldnt speak following his experiences in the trenches. There was a book about it called the man who made Hitler.

five

MBTI Type
ZZZZ
Enneagram
5w6
Umm...what? Just like I repped you before I saw this load of horse-crap...if I wasn't rushing out the door I could take more time to explain. I wouldn't make assumptions about how attached or not attached I am to my 'thoughts'...seeing as you do not know me. Just a word of caution.

Ok.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A lot of websites say Hitler is INFJ... the same type as Jesus... that insane monster!!??

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
A lot of websites say Hitler is INFJ... the same type as Jesus... that insane monster!!??

Thanks for letting us know that you don't understand function theory.

INFJs don't all have the same value system. Derp.

Hitler was doing what he thought was ethically best for the group. The group of Germany. He was highly driven by group ethics he had absorbed, he didn't just make up "omg let's hate Jews" all by himself in a vacuum. They were seen as a threat to German society at that point, and Germany was not doing splendidly well at that juncture, and he wanted his nation to triumph.

Also keep in mind he was a warm host, had a "fatherly" presence to some of his employees, and had a certain je n'ai sais quois that drew people to him like a rock star, including the ladies.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You mean NiFe? And here I always thought it was the mustache.

hitler-cat.jpg