User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 300

  1. #81
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
    Instead of spouting this again, please demonstrate to me how the hell you think he was an S.
    Better yet, you all substantiate N.

    What because he was ambitious?
    we fukin won boys

  2. #82
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    I must say, I admire Nocapszy for keeping up with the spirit of the Nazism-related discussion.

    After all Goebbels said If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."
    Edgar is my new favorite member.

    Are you going to see into the rest of my jokes?
    But I am right. It was a joke, but I am right.
    He's ESTJ. Well... after he died he became an introvert, but I don't know that we can hold that against him.
    we fukin won boys

  3. #83
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,909

    Default

    I suppose my two cents don't really matter in this thread, but Hitler was an NF. I've already gone through great lengths discussing that in another thread. Exactly which NF, I do not know, but I leaned toward xNFP because I suppected he had more Fi than Fe.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  4. #84
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    ISTP

  5. #85
    Senior Member mlittrell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    so does anyone have reasons for why they believe hitler is the type they believe he is...
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

    "You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

    "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

    Mahatma Gandhi

    Enneagram: 9w1

  6. #86
    Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    1,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    Better yet, you all substantiate N.

    What because he was ambitious?
    "No, you do it!"

    Your argument sucks ass.

    And, yeah, I'd totally equate "N" with "ambition." Because I'd definitely stereotype an SJ as a lazy bastard who sits on his ass all day.


    I... suppose. Yeah!

  7. #87
    Senior Member Bella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Hitler wasn't really human anymore, so maybe he didn't have a type. If Satan has a type, that would probably be Hitlers type, just in a milder form.
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

    It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

  8. #88
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
    "No, you do it!"

    Your argument sucks ass.
    No, your argument sucks ass.






    Hint: I didn't make an argument.

    And, yeah, I'd totally equate "N" with "ambition." Because I'd definitely stereotype an SJ as a lazy bastard who sits on his ass all day.
    As adroit as you have historically been in type analysis, I have to call you on this one.
    I know more than one IS_J who consistently do as little as possible.
    we fukin won boys

  9. #89
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,683

    Default

    INFP that morphed into a ENFJ with time?

  10. #90
    Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    1,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    Hint: I didn't make an argument.
    Hint: No shit.


    As adroit as you have historically been in type analysis, I have to call you on this one.
    I know more than one IS_J who consistently do as little as possible.
    Did you catch the bit where I said "stereotyping"? As in "a stereotype," as in "not your friend(s)"?

    Are you really this daft?


    I... suppose. Yeah!

Similar Threads

  1. Am i a intj intp entp or entj
    By Demonofthefall in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2017, 12:47 PM
  2. [NF] gordan ramsey intj or entj?
    By chado in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-24-2016, 11:38 AM
  3. ENTP, INTJ or ENTJ (with enneagram 3w4)?
    By MJS9 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2016, 01:22 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2014, 09:11 PM
  5. [NT] Who's more close-minded: INTJs or ENTJs?
    By Zarathustra in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 01:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO