User Tag List

First 1927282930 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Hitler was ISFJ here is why i think so:
    Introverted because he was extremely shy in his youth and was only extroverted in his speeches
    S because hitler was a piss poor planner, why people pretend he was some brilliant mastermind is beyond me, every successful operation can be attributed to his advisers and generals. When he actually did plan something (russia) he botched it
    F he believed gut feelings should overrule sense and reason
    J the man could get shit done!

Except that he was extremly Ni and not Si. He avoided structure and routine and loathed administrative work.

The third reich = Grand Ni vision.

Why are sensors not planners?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

What the fuck? He obviously wasn't an INTJ, because he was up in front of thousands or tens of thousands of people making bombastic speeches. Can you picture some scientist guy yelling & pounding the podium like that? When you watch film of him speaking, it's so transparently obvious he's performing; his sole objective is to whip the audience into a frenzy of feeling. Whereas an I-or-ENTJ wouldn't CARE how the audience was feeling, he'd just tell them what to do & expect them to do it. All of Hitler's "rational thought" was a posture pasted on like so much pitiful wallpaper to the basis of his entire belief structure: namely, the FEELING that Germans were a superior people who deserved to rule the world, & that anyone in disagreement was so hopeless that they weren't even worth dealing with in any way other than locking up or killing.

Come on people!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Is this still going on? INFJ or ENFJ for sure.

I agree with the point about the speeches.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

No, it probably isn't still going on, I'm just late to the extravaganza & only read what the first guy typed out of laziness.

MBTI
    INTP

There is something here that caught my mind.

There was a woman working in a university cafeteria, in her mid forties. A cashier. She reminded me very much of my grandmother, an ISFJ.
    The cashier was well liked by the students and professors alike. She was always smiling, always friendly.

The first time I saw her I behaved the way I always did. I was matter of fact, with no amiable extra small-talk. I paid for my fish soup. I said thank you. That was about it.
    Her instant antagonism did not escape me, however. It was disproportionate and it seemed to me groundless and absurd. It suprised me.

I came back years later. She recognized me. She pursed her lips. I paid for my soup. We did not speak.

Years went by. Her dislike did not abide.
    One day I had an extensive examination behind me. I was very tired. I had not slept for several nights.
    I was about to take hot water, but I took coffee instead. I put the tea bag in the coffee, thinking it was water. Then I noticed my mistake. I took another tea bag, then I decided I have juice instead, and then I put the tea bag in the juice. I noticed my second mistake, I took a new tea bag, and then I decided I have coffee after all. I put the tea bag in the coffee.
    She charged for three teas, two coffees, and a juice. I had not much money with me, I barely could pay. I had nothing to drink.
    She was happy. I have not seen anyone to be so happy.

There are many ways to be happy.
    Hitler was happy, too. He had to kill himself, of course, but it was a small price to pay to be happy.

I do not draw any further conclusions.

MBTI
    ZZZZ
    Enneagram
    5w6

INFP or INFJ make the most sense.

Though they are very different.

• The case for INFP is that he seemed to be on a mission driven by Fi. He had artistic streaks (more an Fi thing).
    • The case for INFJ is that he unified and rallied people to his cause. (Fe)

Before I could decide with good confidence, I'd have to study Hitler in more detail, other than just a passing understanding of the man.

Obviously it's more complex than that, but that's my 2c.

PS: Any arguments around P's are not driven enough etc, are viewing things far too simplistically and this type of analysis is usually correlated with a introductory knowledge of MBTI and sparse jungian cognitive function theory knowledge.

eg JK Rowling (INFP) is one of the most successful woman in the world (by financial metrics), and considerably driven to have gotten there.

Quote Originally Posted by five View Post
    INFP or INFJ make the most sense.

Though they are very different.

• The case for INFP is that he seemed to be on a mission driven by Fi. He had artistic streaks (more an Fi thing).
    • The case for INFJ is that he unified and rallied people to his cause. (Fe)

Before I could decide with good confidence, I'd have to study Hitler in more detail, other than just a passing understanding of the man.

Obviously it's more complex than that, but that's my 2c.

PS: Any arguments around P's are not driven enough etc, are viewing things far too simplistically and this type of analysis is usually correlated with a introductory knowledge of MBTI and sparse jungian cognitive function theory knowledge.

eg JK Rowling (INFP) is one of the most successful woman in the world (by financial metrics), and considerably driven to have gotten there.
    LOL five...bringing this thread back from the dead.

Hitler = eNFJ counterphobic 6w5 final answer.

MBTI
    ZZZZ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    LOL five...bringing this thread back from the dead.

Hitler = eNFJ counterphobic 6w5 final answer.
    You seem confident of that

Quote Originally Posted by five View Post
    You seem confident of that
    LOL...it was the 'final answer' bit wasn't it?

Yah...I actually am. I've put a great deal of thought into it and there is just no other 'explanation'. Although I wouldn't know how to stack him. Probably sx/sp...but I'm not firm on that. But yah...that's what he was.