User Tag List

First 182627282930 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
    ...He was one of the two. We can rule out "feeler"......
    I say INFJ. Right from the start he knew what he wanted to do: The university, his first speeches at the tavern, his masterplan for Berlin etc. And when you watch his speeches after his party seized government... that's an introvert there, he's not "out there". I also think he's NF because of his pre-Nazi time, when he and his friends were into the ancient mystic stuff.

Some of you guys have clearly no idea of the biography of Hitler. He was an artist, could draw really well, was very charismatic. In one book one of his second-tier guys said that he had the impression that Hitler saw himself as an artist throughout the reign of the Nazis; an artist who creates societies. Hitler also had masterplans for everything, well at least visions. That's NF.

As I said, his peer group before becoming a "politician" was very interested in mythical Arian stuff, the Black Sun cult etc. Basically this group became the elite of the Nazis. And their rituals were all very pagan-style. That's very NF.

Oh, and because a few here think he's SJ: I think with all his visions, we can definitely rule out the S. And even more so because Hitler and the Nazis were actually modernizers. They used and invented a lot of technologies that nobody was using at that time:

They were the ones who invented the highway, they used radio for mass propaganda, they used the "cutting edge" research of Freud to manipulate the people etc. Hell, he even wanted to dry up the Mediterranean sea to connect Europe with Africa.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by fragrance View Post
    I say INFJ.
    That is correct.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by fragrance View Post
    They were the ones who invented the highway, they used radio for mass propaganda, they used the "cutting edge" research of Freud to manipulate the people etc.
    I never heard about this, especially since Freud was held in such contempt by Hitler and the Nazi regime. Many of Freud's book were thrown in the bonfires.

Hell, he even wanted to dry up the Mediterranean sea to connect Europe with Africa.
    Again, I've never heard about this - and Hitler usually didn't pay much attention to the Mediterranean, which he saw as Mussolini's sphere of influence. Do you have a source for this?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    especially since Freud was held in such contempt by Hitler and the Nazi regime. ... and Hitler usually didn't pay much attention to the Mediterranean
    The Mediterranean project was called Atlantropa, but you were right: Hitler didn't realize the project, he actually condemned it.

The Freud thing: Goebbels was especially interested in the work of Freud's nephew Edward Bernays, the inventor of public relations, who was in correspondence with his uncle at that time and created a Freudian theory. Watch the documentary "The Century of the Self".

MBTI
    INTJ

At Celebrity Types (see my signature) we've got him among the INFJs... Next to Ayatollah Khomeini and Osama Bin Laden.

Hitler: "I believe that those who knew me [in my early twenties] took me for an eccentric ... I do not know what horrified me most at the time: the economic misery of my companions, or their moral and ethical coarseness."

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    INTp

ENTJ. He was an extrovert. He was rebellious. He lived happily with very little. He preferred a relationship of convenience to being married; married late in life. He was brilliant, strategic, unflappable in the face of adversity and failure, had a champion spirit, and natural ability to mobilize others to meet his goals. Never allowed feelings to get in the way of his decisions. Heck, they relegated him to a remote island with guard and he managed to get off and have another chance to reach his goal. The only thing that stopped Hitler was he himself.

I am not saying I agree with what he did however.
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

ENFJ last time I checked with someone who knows about type.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I've always seen him typed as either INFJ or ENFJ. I don't know much about Hitler to really comment on either possibility, but my intuition agrees with him being NFJ.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

maybe i've commented before in this thread, don't remember, but i'm on board with INFJ.

there are so many details that we can break apart, and say, this indicates this; this indicates this, etc. and i think we would get to INFJ. he was a troubled artist. charismatic in prepared speech but reticent in private. strongly decisive outwardly but turbulent personally. placed everything secondary to realizing his endgoal. it's not that he wasn't a Feeler. he was. but he was no Fi dom, and he never let personal business take precedence over what he wanted to create.

now pull back; look at the big picture. whose else has a life goal and strategy that are so clear?

hitler is infamous for his compelling vision.
    he sought to achieve that vision via mobilization of people.

Ni
    Fe

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Found a short documentary in color, maybe intresting to see:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2YEUhHFMHY&feature=related"].[/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]