User Tag List

First 111920212223 Last

MBTI
    INtP

Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    Stalin was not a mediocre thinker at all. He managed to almost singlehandedly transform a third world nation into a superpower in little less than 30 years. His contribution to linguistics was also quite significant.

Hitler was an INFJ and your reasoning of him being an INTJ is based off of you wanting him to be your own type, which isn't very good logic last time I checked.
    Why would you want Hitler to be your own type? Maybe it's an INTJ thing. Perhaps my P and lack of diabolical-ness prevents me from wanting infamous dictators to have my type.

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

INTJs tend to gravitate towards unorthodox political ideologies. I know a few INTJ Communists, one INTJ Italian-style Fascist, and one Slavic Ethnic Ultranationalist-type.

MBTI
    INTJ

INTJs tend to gravitate towards unorthodox political ideologies. I know a few INTJ Communists, one INTJ Italian-style Fascist, and one Slavic Ethnic Ultranationalist-type.
    I agree with this. INTJs, generally being more intelligent than the average individual within the population, seek systems that offer potential and which would serve as an improvement over the impoverished political and economic wisdom of today. Therefore, it comes as no surprise to me that the sociopolitical views espoused by many INTJs are unorthodox and considered radical by mainstream standards.

We see fundamental problems and thus seek fundamental solutions.
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."
    —Bonaparte

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mask Manifest View Post
    And your own analysis of these sources is more valid than those with PhD's who've studied the same sources and analyzed the psychological profile of Hitler? That's incredibly arrogant. You should write your own book on the subject and use that for citations.
    Which individuals with Ph.D. credentials have come to conclusions regarding Hitler's MBTI type?
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."
    —Bonaparte

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

What evidence is there from his speaking or writing that would support Te or Fe. Forget about what he did or what characteristics he had. What did he say and how did it reflect his cognitive processes?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Sniffles

Stalin was not a mediocre thinker at all. He managed to almost singlehandedly transform a third world nation into a superpower in little less than 30 years.
    The term "third world" didn't even exist prior to the Cold War, and it largely meant nations that were neither of the West(First world) nor the Soviet bloc(second world). So how could Russia have been a third world country then?

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Talionis View Post
    Which individuals with Ph.D. credentials have come to conclusions regarding Hitler's MBTI type?
    I never claimed to know Hitler's personality type. You are the one making assertions and dismissing everything else. The author of the book that I referenced does have a PhD.

I said:

Quote Originally Posted by Mask Manifest View Post
    Hitler was a walking contradiction, a hypocrite, and a liar. You can't just look at what he says at face value and determine his personality type from that.
    You replied:

This is nothing more than emotionally charged bunk. Prove that your statement has a basis in anything other than the propaganda you read in your textbooks or refrain from commenting on the matter.
    Are you really arguing that Hitler wasn't a hypocrite and a liar? The only emotionally charged responses I've read from anyone in this thread are yours.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    In private he was far more soft-spoken, as this private recording shows:
    [youtube="t_Xf3l7RjBk"]Hitler's private voice[/youtube]
    Here's a decent translation I've found of what he's saying.
    Ahm, I hate to be a party pooper, but the audio of that video clip does not at all match the transcription. There must have been a mixup.

The video starts with him saying he wants to get to know Finland personally possible travelling incognito, and how he admired the Finnish athletes during the Olympics. Then he goes in about destiny and how he had never planned for this war, etc. He talks about his personal life ("from very difficult origins") and how his only goal in life has been to "create an massive social program as well as a cultural one" for the German people. Then again on and on about destiny.

This must have been a different conversation.

I can give you a transcription of the conversation, but for transcriptions I charge 50 Dollars an hour.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Ahm, I hate to be a party pooper, but the audio of that video clip does not at all match the transcription. There must have been a mixup....

....This must have been a different conversation.
    Well there's only one known audio recording of Hitler speaking with Mannerheim, so I probably accidently mixed up different sections of the conversation. An honest mistake. :redface:

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    8/SX

This is nonsensical and denotes poor reasoning on your part. How does core ideology relate to deductive logic? Hitler battled for his beliefs, which is irrational regardless of type. All of our motives are ultimately irrational. There is absolutely no manner of quantifying your assertion in order to derive anything meaningful from it.
    Excuse my seemingly offensive reply.

Lex,

From what has been recollected from sincere amounts of "legitimate" data, it seems as if Fuhrer's excecution in many cases were lesser than great. Upon receiving tips from his advisors, Hitler generally ignored key points in strategic battle situations in pursuit of a selfish expansion of his empire which could not have been logically deduced in all cases. I have personally read Mein Kampf, and it bleeds an articulate form of hate speech which we could relate to our current nationalist fronts today. His depth was limited to his personal belief system but Hitler was a kingpin in public relations, thus coining him an utter genius.

Perhaps his IQ was relatively high, but I refuse to credit him with such a stature as your apparent MBTI reads as well.

To rule by force is effective for the here and now, but to rule with the promise of eternal freedom and equality for all is by far the most effective to this date.