User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Senior Member ENTJ Extraordinaire's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    WTH are you even saying? Hitler just happens to be ENFJ, which happens to be a type which can grant people a certain level of charisma.
    WTH ARE YOU USING TO GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM...WIKIPEDIA?

christ, with the internet these days, i could find you a site claiming hitler to be one of every single personality, i don't know about you, but it seems to purpose of this thread is to not establish what Hitler was, but what WE THINK Hitler could have been, as a chance to use our knowledge of type and apply it to cases.

just because you don't agree with the posts doesn't mean you can be rude to others about it! being such a bigot will get you nowhere!
    Actualized type: ENTJ
    Extroverted (E) 64.71% Introverted (I) 35.29%
    Intuitive (N) 56.1% Sensing (S) 43.9%
    Thinking (T) 68.42% Feeling (F) 31.58%
    Judging (J) 65% Perceiving (P) 35%

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

http://hubpages.com/profile/Joshywa1

MBTI
    intj

Tard thread, he's ENFJ.
    Drunk thread....corrected that for you. He was a lot more conceptually mined than you are giving him credit for. I dont know if a feeler could have pulled it off...he had his hands on everything. I am fascinated by the SS uniforms and the entire esthetic vibe.
    "A species of perfection and fantasy"......

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ENTJ Extraordinaire View Post
    WTH ARE YOU USING TO GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM...WIKIPEDIA?

christ, with the internet these days, i could find you a site claiming hitler to be one of every single personality, i don't know about you, but it seems to purpose of this thread is to not establish what Hitler was, but what WE THINK Hitler could have been, as a chance to use our knowledge of type and apply it to cases.

just because you don't agree with the posts doesn't mean you can be rude to others about it! being such a bigot will get you nowhere!
    Jack is like half troll/half alright.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

People? Feel lucky I bother to drain some of my conclusions on you, in my meager hopes that some may understand where I'm coming from. I don't feel connected to humanity, but I do get some satisfaction through my strange methods of interaction.
    hahahaha, you seem to be mistaking me for someone who cares what you think about humanity. i don't have a problem with your methods of interaction so much as your way of thinking you know better than the world.

i understand that as an INTP you live so much in your own mind to be able to interact as others do. i also understand that you have reasons for making that decision in your mind. i simply ask you attempt to share them, instead of coming onto this thread, and expecting people to just eat your worlds like they are gospel!

if you wanted to make us understand where you are coming from, THEN TRY TO EXPLAIN! i (and i am sure others) are more than happy to listen to your reasons

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Jack is like half troll/half alright.
    *sigh* i don't support that at all, thats not fair, he is just different...

...however if he continues being a jerk, then i may turn a blind eye and let you call him that all you like

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Hitler is an INFJ gone wrong. His decisions were emotion-driven. He had fantastic feeling facility - just applied in the completely wrong way.

I see these threads and I wonder why people think evil = T, nice = F.

I... suppose. Yeah!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

i think its because people immediately see T and assume NO EMOTIONS WHATSOEVER! and that means no morals, no values *sigh* i seem to get that alot!

i think you could be right an INFJ gone wrong

i know one to be honest, and she is very very messed up, full of so much hatred. but even then, she isn't very driven, thats why i still stand by ISFJ

*sigh* this thread tires me out

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Hitler made a lot of bad decisions (based on impulse and emotion) and he didn't exactly act in a very logical manner... I think we can rule out both T and NT. He was also a man who was very structured... Had his day planned down to last detail. However, don't get lost on the details... He was possibly suffering from OCD.

Also, he had a great fucking imagination sometimes, and obviously feelings for himself but probably not others... () What I think we are left with is a psychopath xNFJ.

I'd be inclined to say depressed, low Extroversion ENFJ

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

again, makes sense...*sigh*

from my experience, when its this hard to determine someone...it usually means one of those dreaded INFJs! *sigh*

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
    Hitler is an INFJ gone wrong. His decisions were emotion-driven. He had fantastic feeling facility - just applied in the completely wrong way.

I see these threads and I wonder why people think evil = T, nice = F.
    I concur, he's definitly strikes me as somewhere along the lines of enfj/infj, albeit a screwed up one. His decisions were mostly based on his internal values , visions and dreams (Which strongly suggests NF) rather then on rational thinking. NT's would much more carefull with there conquest plans, evaluating there objectives and goals before going into war, they'd quickly realize that a two front war is sucidical, with two emerging super-powers at both fronts.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."