First 8161718192028 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    In private he was far more soft-spoken, as this private recording shows:
    [youtube="t_Xf3l7RjBk"]Hitler's private voice[/youtube]
    Here's a decent translation I've found of what he's saying.
    Wow. Hitler was right about the Russians! He saw what they were up to. It looks like he was also one of the first people to have to deal with fuel issues relating to petroleum shortages. A problem that still plagues nations today.

I'm getting kind of nervous now. I used to be so certain that it would be a good idea to go back in time and prevent Hitler from taking power. But now... I can see all kinds of things that could have been worse if he hadn't been there. Like Russia conquering Europe, and America remaining fairly weak, impotent, and economically unstable because we didn't get involved in the war. Although, granted, it's possible that we would have joined the war against the Russians and history would have gone similarly... the Russians might have been too strong by the time we got involved. Or perhaps communism or fascism would have taken root in every country on its own eventually, had it not happened.

There are a lot of things to think about here... how it's easy for a person to be very human and good in some ways, and very inhuman and evil in others. It should definitely teach us to be careful when judging what is necessary to protect ourselves from others. How thin the line is, between humanity and madness.

MBTI
    INTJ

Hitler was most definitely an INTJ. All the arguments to the contrary that have so far been produced on this thread are wholly unconvincing and pathetic. Need I quote passages from Mein Kampf in order to provide the necessary proof? Both his personal writings and the descriptions of him by his contemporaries are highly revealing of his INTJ personality.
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."
    —Bonaparte

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Talionis View Post
    Need I quote passages from Mein Kampf in order to provide the necessary proof? Both his personal writings and the descriptions of him by his contemporaries are highly revealing of his INTJ personality.
    Sure go ahead. I agree with you that he certainly was Ni, his own descriptions of his thought process reveals this.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Wow. Hitler was right about the Russians! He saw what they were up to. It looks like he was also one of the first people to have to deal with fuel issues relating to petroleum shortages. A problem that still plagues nations today.

I'm getting kind of nervous now. I used to be so certain that it would be a good idea to go back in time and prevent Hitler from taking power. But now... I can see all kinds of things that could have been worse if he hadn't been there. Like Russia conquering Europe, and America remaining fairly weak, impotent, and economically unstable because we didn't get involved in the war. Although, granted, it's possible that we would have joined the war against the Russians and history would have gone similarly... the Russians might have been too strong by the time we got involved. Or perhaps communism or fascism would have taken root in every country on its own eventually, had it not happened.

There are a lot of things to think about here... how it's easy for a person to be very human and good in some ways, and very inhuman and evil in others. It should definitely teach us to be careful when judging what is necessary to protect ourselves from others. How thin the line is, between humanity and madness.
    Tho you have to be a bit sceptical about the text, all facts presented could be partof a ruse to win finnish support over for the own plans
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

Hitler was most definitely an INTJ. All the arguments to the contrary that have so far been produced on this thread are wholly unconvincing and pathetic. Need I quote passages from Mein Kampf in order to provide the necessary proof? Both his personal writings and the descriptions of him by his contemporaries are highly revealing of his INTJ personality.
    He's an INFJ.

MBTI
    INtP

Quote Originally Posted by unsung View Post
    What do you mean ISFJ? He loathed administrative and routine work. The Third Reich was his unshakable vision sprung out of Ni.
    Fine then. ISFP. (Actually, after I posted I was thinking about this and realized he couldn't be a J...) Or INFP.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    He's an INFJ.
    How could he have been an INFJ? INFJs tend to be moralists who wish to "enlighten" the world, not shape it according to their discriminatory vision (NiTe). How often did Hitler denounce the masses as simpletons who lack critical thinking ability? Hitler had a powerful Fi, which may result in a mistyping by the less informed, but it should be remembered that of all the rational types INTJs possess the greatest affinity to Fi.
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."
    —Bonaparte

Epiphany

How often did Hitler denounce the masses as simpletons who lack critical thinking ability?
    Hitler was a walking contradiction, a hypocrite, and a liar. You can't just look at what he says at face value and determine his personality type from that.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    8/SX

If he were an INTJ he would deductively reason that it is illogical to invade on so many fronts. I'm going out on a limb by saying that he has a bit of an SJ sway, unless he had a hidden NT-like agenda. We don't know the facts for certain.