User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by IEE623 View Post
    Yeah, watch from circa 30:00 if you still don't think Hitler's ENFJ.

MBTI
    eNFp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Sounds like someone needs a reality check.
    But narcotics usually make bad people worse...not better.
    Sometimes leading to insane behavior and violence.

MBTI
    INXX

Actually, I think a plausible case could be made that Hitler may have been a very warped and stunted INFP who was usually acting in shadow mode. After all, ESTJ is the shadow of INFP. And doesn't Hitler seem like an ESTJ gone bad? But the INFP kept trying to grow like a diseased plant that wouldn't quite die, showing in the fact that he was a failed artist and that he had soaring ideals in his own twisted way. Hitler had big dreams, sick dreams, which became nightmares acted out on the world stage. He wanted to remake the world in accordance with his will and fantasy. He did not take things for what they are; he took them for what he wanted them to be. Just as an orc is an elf gone bad, Hitler may have been an INFP gone bad, with the INFP self stuck at a baby phase, while the shadow ESTJ grew into the sociopathic adult.

MBTI
    eNFp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelTao View Post
    Actually, I think a plausible case could be made that Hitler may have been a very warped and stunted INFP who was usually acting in shadow mode. After all, ESTJ is the shadow of INFP. And doesn't Hitler seem like an ESTJ gone bad? But the INFP kept trying to grow like a diseased plant that wouldn't quite die, showing in the fact that he was a failed artist and that he had soaring ideals in his own twisted way. Hitler had big dreams, sick dreams, which became nightmares acted out on the world stage. He wanted to remake the world in accordance with his will and fantasy. He did not take things for what they are; he took them for what he wanted them to be. Just as an orc is an elf gone bad, Hitler may have been an INFP gone bad, with the INFP self stuck at a baby phase, while the shadow ESTJ grew into the sociopathic adult.
    ya but he was German... I say INTJ with severe OCD. I think he wanted to poison people and take over their minds, because he was trying to kill the evil inside himself. He knew he was sick...

no way he was an NF!
    maybe ESTj,

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Took the words right out of my mouth. Although I'm torn between INFP and ENFP, since he was said to be very social and outgoing. But he was definitely a big-picture and global thinker. Definitely humanities oriented when you think about it.

In his youth, he was abused by his father for being a dreamer and flaky (which even Keirsey states is often a fate that young INFPs face because their dreamy nature is often frowned upon in more practical-minded homes; Hitler's father was likely an ESTJ).

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

lol...

ESTJ
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

If you think Hitler is ESTJ you literally know nothing whatsoever about the man and shouldn't be posting your stupid, unfounded opinion on internet forums. He was an NF, most likely an INFJ, but INFP is a possibility as well. Please read more books and be more educated and intelligent.

Epiphany

I hate to admit it, but I agree. I was once under the impression that Hitler was an INFJ; he was definitely an introvert. In this book the author talks about how he was often late and disorganized. He was clearly a damaged idealist. Hitler had many gentle qualities about his personality, but tried to overcompensate for those with excessive brutality. He had a negative view of touch/human contact because he was abused as a child, and had a distorted perception of consequences resulting from a father who abused him unconditionally and a mother who loved him unconditionally. Everything he did in life was to compensate for his feelings of worthlessness. He embraced notions of hypermasculinity and viewed ruthless violence as an ideal. I wonder where he got those ideas from. His biggest fear was being viewed as weak and powerless.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I am pretty sure he was an ENFJ .. I am sure this has been published even..

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    I am pretty sure he was an ENFJ .. I am sure this has been published even..
    Most sources claim that Hitler was notably introverted and reclusive in his private life. People often mistake his stage performance for his personality, which was a facade.