User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

MBTI
    intj

Quote Originally Posted by mlittrell View Post
    ok good answer. now besides the cold part of that, why couldn't an ENFJ do that? an ENFJ with distorted ideals could easily do something of that nature imo.

and to all of you arguing about whatever, stay on target.
    Well..there were a lot of players involved. I used to date an ENFJ and she ruled a clan of people. She was beautiful which just added to the allure. I could see if she were backed by some seriously ruthless thinkers how this could manifest into what it did. The idea of "the giver" allowing concentration camps would stem from a massive disconnect from their own nature. That is the one area where I'm conflicted on defining him. Maybe he rationalized it as being for the good of Germany.
    "A species of perfection and fantasy"......

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
    ...He was one of the two. We can rule out "feeler"......
    Many personality scientists have typed Hitler as an ENFJ I believe. He definetly wasn't very logical about a lot of things, and was more into passion, super natural, and his principles. He was a HORRIBLE strategist and is why they lost in the end as he over ruled his generals.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
    Well, my thoughts were I can play entj at times. Hitler was hands on with his generals and surrounded himself with very smart people militarily.He effectively worked the political circles as well. He also seized the social climate of his country and exploited it..albeit in an idealized fashion. His actions were cold, ruthless pragmatism. The visual esthetic of nazi germany was beautiful and resonated power. I had the impression he was more conceptually minded but who can say what influence his supporting cast had on the plan. Did it start small then grow into a monster? Once it had teeth it started biting.....then spun out of control? It was a clusterfuck of attempted idealism carried out through ruthless pragmatism.

Ultimately it failed as the root ideology was based on a fictional concept. Something the Neo-cons are learning as well in Iraq.
    Hitler was at odds with a lot of his generals because he was concerned with symbolism over pragmatism. First he rushed the invasion of Russia, and then he insisted that the fight for Stalingrad should continue (probably because of the city's name), while his generals saw no strategic value in the city given the cost they had to pay.

He was also preoccupied with the "purification" of the human race a little too much, making sure that trains to concentration camp ran on time at the expense of sending those same trains to supply his war effort.

And that whole fascination he had with the occult and tying Nazism into Norse mythology reinforces the idea of him being an NF

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Regarding some posts here asking "why?" etc. Just to humor:

E because he was E. Deal.

NF because he was N but not NT. Watch a show about him, the N is obvious. Watch a show about WWII, he was ruled by ideals and was a poor strategist.

J because he was a stickler for "following the plan," even when it failed.

ENFJ because he was like ENFJs, and not ENFPs, and not INFJs, and not ENTJs, etc.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

well at least in hitler threads noone writes "I understand you and feel with you"
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

Quote Originally Posted by Maabus1999 View Post
    personality scientists
    *snort*

this ain't science. it's not even soft science.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Maabus1999 View Post
    Many personality scientists have typed Hitler as an ENFJ I believe. He definetly wasn't very logical about a lot of things
    Neither is Steve Jobs, and he is undoubtedly a Te type. Both of these peoples' perceptions (where they derive motivation for Te, which simply implements logically, rather than searching for soundness in motive) were not logical.
    and was more into passion
    Te sensationalism.
    super natural
    Superstition.
    and his principles.
    Which were, don't be a jew, and also don't have brown eyes or don't have brown hair. Only blond hair, tall with blue eyes were acceptable.
    Say hello hello Si to the corrupth degree.

He was a HORRIBLE strategist and is why they lost in the end as he over ruled his generals.
    I thought it was because they were outnumbered and surprised -- I admit I'm not exactly a historian.

To my reckoning, he'd have to be at least a decent strategist to make it even as far as he did.

Again, not a historian, but I severely doubt he was an F. Maybe he sucked as a T, but that doesn't make him an F. It just makes him a sucky T.
    we fukin won boys

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    *snort*

this ain't science. it's not even soft science.
    It's potentially science, E. And driving monster trucks isn't science, but it makes sense, so we do it, passionately.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    It's potentially science, E. And driving monster trucks isn't science, but it makes sense, so we do it, passionately.
    when we start setting up control groups and shit like that, then it has the potential of science. now it is a super fun and fascinating parlor game. like driving monster trucks, apparently.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

MBTI
    Enfp

INTJ? Isnt that what docter House is off the tv show House?
    Do it and see what happens