First 678

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I am quite full of myself thanks for asking

Do you find certain things to be so simple and boring that you you put off doing them for a long time?

Most definitely. Hell, I still have to clean and organize my room that I was supposed to do six months ago, but there are so many more interesting things to do that are equally, or more productive, than cleaning, like starting a war with my soon to be previous college.
    I'm also finding that keeping a summer job or any other minimum wage job has become really difficult to do, after a month or so of working, it all blends together, every day seems the same, and it annoys me oh so much. I just can't be pushing buttons on a cashier for more than a year, I'd go crazy. Money can only motivate me for so long.
    I wonder if anyone else has (or had) this problem with crappy jobs you get out of high school and stuff.

Do you believe you are capable of doing much more than what you're current responsibilities are but do lack luster on the current "simple" responsibilities?

As stated above, yes. I feel like I have a lot of potential, but many of the people who put me down value other things, like timeliness, ridiculous focus on details, and just getting kicks out of failing the majority of a class (I'm mostly talking about a professor I despise).
    A lot of people that I know from work actually think I'm slow and a bit dim-witted because I'm not the kind of person who can focus on staring at some freaking water all day and look out for dead babies or whatever. Same was with when I worked at McDonald's, I found it really difficult to keep doing the same thing for eight hours, and people just thought I was lazy, but I have the attention span of a goldfish. I try, but still.

If you have them, do you believe you can overcome these tendencies? If so, how?

More motivation, I guess. I could overcome the tendencies, but maybe I don't find that to be a priority in my life as of now.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    Do you find certain things to be so simple and boring that you you put off doing them for a long time?

Do you believe you are capable of doing much more than what you're current responsibilities are but do lack luster on the current "simple" responsibilities?

If you have them, do you believe you can overcome these tendencies? If so, how?
    Yes. Usually I find things to be interesting until I've completely figured them out. Then I get bored and abandon it.

Yes. My current job could be performed by a trained monkey, and even though I give thoughtful and useful input to my managers on how we could make everyone's work flow more efficient, they ignore me. So I've become cynical and deliberately screw things up, but in a way that no one could tell it was me that did it.

Yes, I just need to find a job that is more intellectually stimulating. Hopefully now that the economy in my area is improving, this will happen soon.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Yes, or I just won't do them at all.

Well, yeah, but isn't that pretty common with most people?

Perhaps try and be more sensitive to others needs and wants. I tend to be self-centered.