• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] On: Overassessment of entp savvy

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I think there is something deeply misunderstood here. I read from people saying "ouh that entp I like to fuck" or "who am I to question an entp". But I ask the question in the end, who is it that helps us. We can not do that on our own, as it can do noone, ...
--------

[YOUTUBE="DsFlzhzxTlA"]VNV - Still Standing[/YOUTUBE]

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
But I have made a career out of questioning ENTPs! :)

I know what you're talking about. I think most of us, not just ENTPs or INTPs, feel equally worthless despite what everyone thinks of us.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:unsure: I don't trust people who give me too much leeway in behavior really... I know what a little bitch I'm capable of being despite the fact that I generally appear to be quite nice socially... I spend most of the time just wondering when people are going to pick up on that and decide to dislike me :dry:

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
You're an ENTP, so I can't disagree :(

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
:unsure: I don't trust people who give me too much leeway in behavior really... I know what a little bitch I'm capable of being despite the fact that I generally appear to be quite nice socially... I spend most of the time just wondering when people are going to pick up on that and decide to dislike me :dry:

Same here. Except it's "asshole" instead of "bitch." Although, I tend to trust people who let me run freee.

O

Oberon

As an ENTP, I have a knowledge base that is a mile wide and an inch deep. I tend to know a little bit about lots of things, and a little bit more about somewhat fewer things, and I'm only truly expert on two or three topics. I'm good at Trivial Pursuit. In fact, I'm good at most any trivial pursuit you care to name.