User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Other than online, there really isn't a certain place that types congregate. We do tend to have a few specific interests, but that is entirely dependent on the individual.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    In a video gaming cafe type place.
    No, I play video games in my lair/command center/fortress of solitude.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Maabus1999 View Post
    INTJ's have been said to have "inverted spines" in the J catagory, so I wouldn't be too concerned about the J trait that much. The person himself will be more important, and their past experiences here.

If you are unsure what I mean, well basically means we care about order and efficiency, but we do it our way. We can be very haphazard, procrastinators, and seemingly unorganized in our "real" life that can be perceived.

On a side, why are you concerned about the J factor alone?
    Good point

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp
    Socionics
    LSI?

Engineering graduate school.

Society for creative anachronism (SCA).

Your mom's basement computer room.
    Si>Ti>Te>Ne>Fe>Ni>Fi>Se

Introverted (I) 60% Extroverted (E) 40%
    Sensing (S) 56.25% Intuitive (N) 43.75%
    Thinking (T) 61.29% Feeling (F) 38.71%
    Judging (J) 71.88% Perceiving (P) 28.13%

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

OP, why would you ever want to do that?

I kid.
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
    Why do intjs get stereotyped as nerds? I hated the Matrix (I mean REALLY hated), never watched Star Trek, think George Lucus is a tool, dont play video games and drink straight whiskey. I chase girls, smoke cigarettes..shoot pool and have a mean anti-authority chip. Nerd has such a timid connotation attached to it....:steam:

I don't know how old you are , but I think this is an age thing. I was EXACTLY like this when I was younger (scarily so in fact: literally point by point) until I realised the error of my ways. I've stopped smoking (it was slowly killing me and I resented filling the pockets of rich tobacco executives that probably don't even smoke), took up exercise instead, stopped drinking as I realised women do not find drunks attractive and I'm more confident in myself as a person so don't need to hide behind alcohol (I have the occasional glass of wine with a meal now), rarely shoot pool but still enjoy a game (as I now rarely go to bars), have a mild interest in Star Trek (mainly 7 of 9 although find the techno babble annoying but I have always enjoyed the original series), enjoyed the matrix (although deeply loathed the sequels), do not often play video games (don't have time what with living my life etc.), have admitted to myself that I'm a geek although more on the normal side of the scale (although I'm probably deluding myself there) but still retain a healthy distrust of ANYONE in a position of authority (there are Freudian reasons for this e.g. goes back to school days).

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    INTJs are proud, powerful, and mysterious creatures that live deep within enchanted forests, and only a young virgin who is pure of heart can tame an INTJ....

or not.
    Love that!

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    INTJs are proud, powerful, and mysterious creatures that live deep within enchanted forests, and only a young virgin who is pure of heart can tame an INTJ....

or not.
    I must be quite enchanting then.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I throw this out there although I have no idea how true this is but you could true sporting bars/events. I love soccer and American football and you can find me intently staring at the screen, analyzing the plays, watching the movements, trying to understand the general team styles, admiring the teamwork and lecturing my friends on what a team is doing right/wrong. I love sport more than anything and its fairly open atmosphere around sporting events. Does anything reckon sport is popular with INTJs?

MBTI
    istp

gather a large group of people, tell a joke that is based on an illogical premise, and look for the person who is not laughing and mumbling something under their breath.