User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
    It is essentially the same concept but much more deliberate and rapid fire.

MySpace.com - corndog/alibi visuals - 102 - Male - CHICAGO, ILLINOIS - www.myspace.com/alibivideo

The last box of color is what I am currently working on.
    Last box of color? I apologize, but I have no idea what you mean. Myspace pages are extremely noisy.

MBTI
    intj

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Last box of color? I apologize, but I have no idea what you mean. Myspace pages are extremely noisy.
    The box of images right above the "about me" description section on the right.
    "A species of perfection and fantasy"......

MBTI
    INTP

I can identify a bit with the OP--I think it's why I've always been drawn to acting. If you don't feel a tidal wave of emotion all the time, it's nice to have outlets that let you experience it. I love the emotional turbulence in a good play, but I know that IRL, I would hate the unnecessary arguing and suffering. It's a nice, scripted way to go emo.

MBTI
    ENTP

^
    agreed emotions can be beautiful, but i want to experience emotion as an art form. i want my life to be an art. yet i haven't done anything yet.
    hmm this probably won't make much sense to most people.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Oh yeah, the OP...

Sure. I usually either care a lot or don't care at all. That good? Good.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

I garuntee that you feel every day. You drive a car? You use Se. You decide what show you want to watch? Fi. You decide what everyone in the room probably wants to watch? Fe.

while T's dont make F decisions as much as F's do, I do think that T's can have just as big of "emotional trip ups or outlets". There are definitely xxTx painters, writers, musicians etc for example.

For me personally, music always gets to me...that and really "out there" movies. Movies that can create their own worlds and self contained mythology etc.

MBTI
    INFP

Actually, deciding what everyone in the room wants to watch would be more Te

MBTI
    INTP

*damn that disregard's got too much Ti. I thought snappy nit picking was an INTP thing*

Actually... damn I got nothing. Thinkers feel, in fact just the other day I checked out a couple of books on tactile learning.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    I garuntee that you feel every day. You drive a car? You use Se. You decide what show you want to watch? Fi. You decide what everyone in the room probably wants to watch? Fe.
    etc.
    don't get me wrong, i feel everyday for sure. But whats different was the intensity of the emotion, that it came to the point it disregarded many of my principles and beliefs. And my Ti was unable to get a hold of it.

last time i felt like that was about 4 yrs ago, which i supposively "fell-in-love." But i think i became momentarily retarded due to excess alcohol consumption that month.

My mind is starting to dominate once again though. i think its a good experience though. Since due to my Ti/si and Ti/ne working together 99% of the times, I sometimes truely forget what i want.

MBTI
    ENTP

Similar story here.
    I was a hardcore Ti that was emotionally detached.
    The only emotion I had was when I felt passionate for my interests, or inspired by creativity, but rarely with people.
    This totally changed when I met my INFP/ENFP gf... who showed me a whole nother side to being human.
    I ended up feeling horrible for being so emotionally detached before to the point that I went into depression and my gf couldn't stand me anymore and left me.
    I tried so very hard to build up my emotion with people, to empathize and to bring out the best of others. It was an endless frustrating struggle in which the harder I tried, the harder I failed. I became so empty from trying to change myself so progressively.
    How do you NT's find the balance without destroying your ego?