User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    ISFJ, as predicted by socionics, is imho the best partner for ENTJs, notwithstanding the ISFJ having competence in the field the ENTJ needs help (if the ENTJ is running a computer science-based firm, he won't benefit very much from the advice of an ISFJ fashion designer, but rather from an ISFJ with a compsci background, and vice versa).
    a socionics ISFj is an MBTI ISFP.

none the less, both are good partners for ENTJ.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    ISTJs cant assimilate problems they weren't assigned as well as ESTJs can.

Problem with INTJ is that he might try and puppet master/grab control of the whole thing.

If you want people who will do what their told and then assimilate similar tasks without need of delegation: ESTJs.

If you want it to basically run itself and make smart decisions on its own: get an ISTP.

If you want someone to analyze it to death, get an INTP.

If you want someone to fuck it all up with office christmas parties and feel good day, get any ENFJ

If you want someone to waste funds on how the business looks asthetically, hire an ESFJ

...I got carried away.
    INTPs are very useful. Very, VERY useful. Especially in large quantities.

All of the SJ types are bad for progress. Anyone that sticks to structure and orders against the better judgment of solving a problem has no place in any intellectual venture. Put them into the accounting and law firms and the compliance branches of Wall Street. Keep them away from the actual product design and problem solving processes. They only screw things up and slow them down.
    I am an ENTJ. I hate political correctness but love smart people ^_^

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I hoarded projects as ENTJ at a time.. It has developed with age, and I guess I choose a reasonable amount of projects for me at the moment. Perhaps too few, if anything, tho there's no big problem there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    a socionics ISFj is an MBTI ISFP.
    No that's not true. It's a misconception, they're exactly the same.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Senior Member ENTJ Extraordinaire's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

hmmm, it is an interesting question, and as i am only 17, i am yet to try my hand at running a business [although it is something i am itching to try]

however i think i can apply my school experiences

more often than not, i feel like i am overburdoned
    but for me, that is more of a coping mechanism, coz the moment i feel stressed, or paniced, i explode into a "whirling fury of ENTJ organisational amazment" (an amazing quote from an amazing INFJ friend )

as such, i am able to turn out highly complex papers that would require others weeks to right, in one night.

i guess it comes down to the fact that a little stress can help to motivate you to go along way further than you normally would

is anyone else like that?
    Actualized type: ENTJ
    Extroverted (E) 64.71% Introverted (I) 35.29%
    Intuitive (N) 56.1% Sensing (S) 43.9%
    Thinking (T) 68.42% Feeling (F) 31.58%
    Judging (J) 65% Perceiving (P) 35%

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

http://hubpages.com/profile/Joshywa1

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I have too engaged in extremely concentrated periods of work, but I stopped being able to a few years ago. I noticed it required extremely optimal settings, mood, life situation, optimism, etc.

Thinking it may have gone away for some time now, I've developed a talent of persistence, which I use to same effect. It isn't nearly as cool to do something for a long time, though; but it needs much less setting up, doesn't require particular mood of me.. still, I hope to be able to recover my ability for those super-work-sessions.

Actually, why wouldn't I try right now, today? Part of what held me back was because of my burnout. I'm feeling well now and I'm not afraid of stress from such working sessions anymore. Here I go, then
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

that is also understandable!

i have recently sat my QCS exams [for the calculation of OP etc. in Grade 12]

very very stressful time, as i had that, and many other assignments also due at the same time, so found myself sitting tests that were challenging, and nerve-rackingly important, and then going home, and writing 3000 word essays that were due in a couple of days time,

and while i think i burnt myself out slightly during then (thank god for holidays...i crashed for several days and just slept) i got through it because of the pressure, AND THE CHALLENGE IT CREATED!

it was both a difficult and confrontational time, as it put all my ENTJ skills to the test!

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

Quote Originally Posted by ENTJ Extraordinaire View Post
    hmmm, it is an interesting question, and as i am only 17, i am yet to try my hand at running a business [although it is something i am itching to try]

however i think i can apply my school experiences

more often than not, i feel like i am overburdoned
    but for me, that is more of a coping mechanism, coz the moment i feel stressed, or paniced, i explode into a "whirling fury of ENTJ organisational amazment" (an amazing quote from an amazing INFJ friend )

as such, i am able to turn out highly complex papers that would require others weeks to right, in one night.

i guess it comes down to the fact that a little stress can help to motivate you to go along way further than you normally would

is anyone else like that?

holy smokes youre interesting
    bruised and battered ENTJ sx/sp/so 8w9
    Tri-fix: 8w9 sx/sp - 3w4 sp/sx - 5w6 soc/sx
    http://leonardolestat.mypersonality.info

(I'm secretly ENxP, but don't tell anyone)

"Mother, I love you, I never meant to hit you over the head with that shovel."

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

hmmm, i'm not entirely sure if you are being serious or not!

so i will take the compliment, THANKS