• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Hidden thoughts

Vildechaya

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I fantasize about doing creatively torturous things to Casey Anthony (the woman who murdered her little girl Caylee) So she will pay and pay and pay!

Most sick a**holes like her if they are perceived as "physically attractive" get a lot of fan-mail and benefit from the adoration of co-dependent loonies who send their families money for them (if the prison won't accept it from strangers).
People actually court them and marry them! They get conjugal visits.
Someone like this MONSTER may get special treatment because she is pretty.
Maybe for sexual favors (which she doesn't seem like she'd be against doing) she would be kept in her drugs of choice and ciggies n such.
Here's my fantasy.
first I would sneak in her room with acid,tatoo ink, razors, a knife,& a rag that is smeared with dog-poo and some chloroform I would rub it all over her face, drag her to a mirror and tell her that I am giving her a makeover. SO NOW HER OUTSIDES WILL MATCH HER DEPRAVED BABYKILLING SOUL!
I will not go into extensive detail but will let it suffice to say that her new makeover involves a grotesque tattood evil clown face , a cut off nose , and a very nasty "ladies trouble" problem that is guaranteed to keep anyone from getting very close. hint...sometimes happens to ladies after having many children...ewwwww! Casey will not be on the "A" list of prison tramps anymore. Her narcissistic whining will still be just as annoying though, I thought about cutting her tongue out. But it will be worse torture for her to be told to shut her ugly clown face up, all day long!!!!
You wanted to see my NT dark side..... There you have it!;)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Nothing as startling than the mind of a young woman

nocebo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
It's difficult for me to view any thought as being dark. :/

I generally allow myself the freedom of all thoughts, provided that I consider the consequences.
Fortunately, my thoughts always give way to reason, and I'm not likely to act until I've thought things through. So... they're just thoughts to me. Nothing dark about possibilities, because they're going to exist even if you don't think about them.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
If there are babies or animals lying down on the floor in the back of my mind I worry about accidentally stepping on their heads and crushing their skulls. I am clumsy and I worry about incredibly bizarre neurotic things like that.