User Tag List

View Poll Results: Morning or Night person?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Early Bird

12 20.00%
  • Night Owl

34 56.67%
  • It depends, damn it!

14 23.33%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: INFJs: Are you all morning people?

Circus Maximus Array Sarcasticus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

Default INFJs: Are you all morning people?

Having only known one INFJ (I think), I don't have much to go on here. Just a hunch.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj

Heh. No.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

My INFJ girlfriend is whatever the most extreme opposite of a morning person is. I tend to either hide or run out of the house as quickly as possible when that alarm clock goes off everyday.

Senior Member Array Digital Demi-Fiend's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

In the morning or late at night isn't the best time to speak to me.

I'm such a morning person. I like to get my day started early, otherwise I feel like I am wasting time. I've always had "night owls" for roommates, which sucks. When I'm ready to get started and do work, they are sleeping until 12:00-2:00 p.m. It's really annoying. xP

Enneagram 4w5 social

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Morning person as in, full of energy and vigour and ideas at the hours of 7:00 - 10:00 AM? Yes, I suppose. I love the sunrise and looking at the light when it first hits the earth...it's so clean and crisp. My best ideas come to me in the morning too. The only problems: I almost never am up that early unless I have to be because I'm also a night owl of sorts, and I don't have any ability to formulate sentences or communicate in any way (other than grunts) until I've either had food or a shower. But after I get through the process of dragging myself into the waking world, I'm good to go!

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by wedekit View Post
    I'm such a morning person. I like to get my day started early, otherwise I feel like I am wasting time. I've always had "night owls" for roommates, which sucks. When I'm ready to get started and do work, they are sleeping until 12:00-2:00 p.m. It's really annoying. xP
    haha story of my life two years ago in the dorms. wake up early at 6-7am, roommates sleep in and stay up late.

Hah, no.
    I enjoy staying up late until around 2-3. I don't have school until 11 the next day, so it doesn't have any negative play into my sleeping hours. It is just that the house is nice and quiet, it is dark, outside is quiet, and I can think. The night is when I do best and deepest thinking.

But I am not an INFJ... soo... I won't vote.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

Furry Critter with Claws Array Kiddo's Avatar
    MBTI
    OMNi

I'm a night owl. I'm usually at my best between the hours of 11 pm and 3 am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hmm. I didn't vote for "it depends" because while I CAN go either way, I don't tend to. I'm a morning person; I naturally wake up around seven. I unnaturally wake up around 5:45 during the week.

My INFJ BFF, though, is NOT a morning person in the slightest.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.