• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INFJ and ENFP

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I could see viewing him as an ENTP from the outside, but when you look closer I see ENFJ clearly making the most sense. If there was ever someone who made decisions based off emotion it was Hitler.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
An INTJ God wouldn't have bothered to create humans.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
First comes the doubt, then I will convince you.

Actually, my schtick is simultaneous doubt and faith. Drives everybody nuts.

Oh, that totally supports that trinity thing.

And on that note, holy spirit = Obama?

Discuss.

No, no, no. Obama is the Messiah.

And the holy spirit is probably INFJ. Or INFP. Or both.

penelope

MBTI Type
INxJ
Actually, my schtick is simultaneous doubt and faith. Drives everybody nuts.

No, no, no. Obama is the Messiah.

And the holy spirit is probably INFJ. Or INFP. Or both.

INFJ makes more sense, I think.

Well, good news for the Jews, I guess.

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Synarch: Care to elaborate on that? I find the idea interesting but I would like to know how INFJ's affect others soul.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Hitler definitely didn't have Fi very high on his function list. So work from there.

Also he most likely had quite a few personality disorders, so typing probably doesn't apply.

If he was an xNFJ, he would've been working on the idea that Jews were destructive to society the way he wanted, so he attempted to outlaw them. I doubt an xNFJ would do the rest though, because too many other values would be crossed. They'd likely just give them a push out the door. From my experience ENFJs more like the idea of evil world domination, than the act of it. But xNFJs can also blindly follow religion, so maybe if he really passionately believed in Fascism and value the for his country, he could've been.

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Hitler had advisers and "companions" + his intuition that made ideas, gave feedback and took decisions.

He was unlikely all alone.

EDIT: I may not have understood correctly what you said.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Hitler had advisers and "companions" + his intuition that made ideas, gave feedback and took decisions.

He was unlikely all alone.

EDIT: I may not have understood correctly what you said.

Yeh, he actually didn't like the war idea that much. Just found it was a side effect of trying to occupy and "cleanse" other countries. Who would've thought...

He definitely didn't act alone.

My XNFJ statement was just a clarification of how he could be an xNFJ. I know for a fact he wasn't. Anyone who did all that and at the end of it all blamed the Jews for existing and forcing him to do such things, is almost certainly not typable. Even though it reminds me of some types I've met...