• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] I'm an ENFP with a low EQ

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
and...what is this test? i don't think i've seen it.

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||| 51%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||| 50%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||||||||| 87%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||| 25%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||| 55%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||| 48%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||| 64%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||||| 80%

Your main type is Type 3
Your variant is sexual

I'm a sexy mother fucker...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what is that? your enneagram? so...what does that mean 3w9? or what...

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
You could just be an ENXP! It's possible that you just display both feeling and thinking preferences. You should post what aspects of each type you feel applies to you. I'm sure we can figure out which cognitive functions you are most comfortable with and work our way back from there!

mergewithgod

MBTI Type
ENFP
I am highly ENFP....and it took me so many years and unpleasant experiences to finally pay attention to the reactions and responses of others....but... finally I woke up to the reality that what people show you needs to be payed attention to....because if you don't you set urself up for a lot of unpleasant interactions...now I watch what people say and do attentively...and if they begin to give off unpleasant "vibes" I reel myself inside and enjoy being me for myself and inside myself...so the happy-go-lucky fella that I am still gets appreciated by me and for me.. no need for the validation of those who somehow do not appreciate the gifts I have to offer...and I'm much happier for that new found "sensitivity" ....

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
EQ = hippie new-ager starbucks liberal answer to the IQ test.

Basically I apparently am an emotional retard who is incapable of determining the emotional state of the person I am talking to off their body language or tone. ENFP's are supposed to be GR8 at this. Discuss.

Actually ENFPs I know are hit and miss with this. Most ENFPs are in their own world and they can inspire people but there is definitely an element of being aloof. Sometimes my EQ is better than theirs (actually ENFP is a high IQ type, more so than ENTP from what I've read and seen IRL)

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Actually ENFPs I know are hit and miss with this. Most ENFPs are in their own world and they can inspire people but there is definitely an element of being aloof. Sometimes my EQ is better than theirs (actually ENFP is a high IQ type, more so than ENTP from what I've read and seen IRL)

Indeed. I am sometimes called therapeutic, and sometimes an ass. It is all very confusing. I am never intentionally rude to anybody, though I really like my alone time. [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] probably gets this.

Starry

Indeed. I am sometimes called therapeutic, and sometimes an ass. It is all very confusing. I am never intentionally rude to anybody, though I really like my alone time. [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] probably gets this.

I honestly don't really know what the commonly understood definition of EQ is and how that is identified (outwardly demonstrated) and subsequently measured. I have a keen sense of how everyone is feeling at any given time... I fit the definition of an "Empath"... but I do not feel my behavior always aligns with what most individuals would do if privy to the same sense/information. Many times I feel like I'm drowning in other people's emotions and need to step away from it all.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I honestly don't really know what the commonly understood definition of EQ is and how that is identified (outwardly demonstrated) and subsequently measured. I have a keen sense of how everyone is feeling at any given time... I fit the definition of an "Empath"... but I do not feel my behavior always aligns with what most individuals would do if privy to the same sense/information. Many times I feel like I'm drowning in other people's emotions and need to step away from it all.

I think I make people angry because I'm clumsy and have trouble saying what I want, at least verbally. Writing has always been my preferred mode of communication.

Starry

I think I make people angry because I'm clumsy and have trouble saying what I want, at least verbally. Writing has always been my preferred mode of communication.

I think you are misreading those situations which has always been my greatest concern as it pertains to you. As you know I do not agree with an INFP 6w7 typing for you. I believe you are engaging in a relatively unhealthy e7 behavior by assigning too much importance/impact/influence/power to yourself (your actions) which automatically causes you to arrive at incorrect conclusions when it comes to others.

I highly doubt people become angry with you specifically when it comes to your verbal communication however that may ultimately present itself. What I imagine happening instead is that people often exploit individuals that they perceive to be weak or that they sense will not stand-up for themselves or that they believe to be not-so-bright in some way. I see this primarily in the workplace but it happens everywhere... people will take their frustration and aggression out on the "weak" person...or distract themselves and others away from their own flaws/poor work performance...by shifting the blame onto the "not-so-bright whipping boy."

As you age I want you to become more and more confident in yourself and aware of when these things are occurring irl...so you can assertively shut-down these shitheads:wink:

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think you are misreading those situations which has always been my greatest concern as it pertains to you. As you know I do not agree with an INFP 6w7 typing for you. I believe you are engaging in a relatively unhealthy e7 behavior by assigning too much importance/impact/influence/power to yourself (your actions) which automatically causes you to arrive at incorrect conclusions when it comes to others.

I highly doubt people become angry with you specifically when it comes to your verbal communication however that may ultimately present itself. What I imagine happening instead is that people often exploit individuals that they perceive to be weak or that they sense will not stand-up for themselves or that they believe to be not-so-bright in some way. I see this primarily in the workplace but it happens everywhere... people will take their frustration and aggression out on the "weak" person...or distract themselves and others away from their own flaws/poor work performance...by shifting the blame onto the "not-so-bright whipping boy."

As you age I want you to become more and more confident in yourself and aware of when these things are occurring irl...so you can assertively shut-down these shitheads:wink:
Thank you. You cannot trust anybody. Everybody has darkness coursing through their veins, the only difference is how much.

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Yeah... I know a ton about how I feel, I *think* I understand who people *could* feel. But do I know? Does anyone know for sure? Even the INFJs? Obviously, I want to, and thus I'm here. From what I understand, ENFPs want to as well, so they ask. I ask too, but they make a big showing of it, like its a casual question relative to myself. I pull you aside and ask in privacy, unless I feel I am being ignored by those around me which is surprisingly often.

And yes, the above is true. Wrote this before I discovered six pages of stuff. Not going through and changing what I write like I usually do because I feel it still applies.