User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I get a headache every 3 months or so... ie almost never. Instead, stress is almost always expressed as insomnia for me.

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

MBTI
    INFJ

Weird. I've never heard of that, but I get headaches easily, as does my NF dad.

MBTI
    INFP

I used to get them easily and I still do (but "less").Ever since I changed my diet, exercise way more and leave people to their own problems , I try not to worry too much nowadays and it's working for me.
    Things that give me headaches:
    - loud noises
    - annoyingly bright lights
    - people who talk too much about their problems (no seriously )
    - Stress
    - crying
    - hunger
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

well..sometimes, I get aura's that lead to migraines, that lead to me throwing up sometimes..which is really kind of scary and inconvenient..but other then that, I get normal headaches sometimes especially around season changes..which is a leading cause in headaches..
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I don't get headaches much. I get eyeball aches (like a sharp pain behind your eye) and TMJD--I clench my teeth when stressed. But I don't usually get what you would normally call headaches. If I do, it's caused by one of the above two or dramatic changes in barometric pressure (accompanied by general exhaustion) or sinus congestion.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

MBTI
    ENTP

I've seen migraines in INFJ's. And, I've noticed INFP's to have a certain sensitivity when it comes to pain. My guess is INF's are constantly pinging their inner feelings and if you do this a lot you're likely to pick up on and amplify the usual pains that come from being a corporeal entity. The solution is to introduce real pain in a controlled manner. It will relieve you.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

I remember having migraines every couple of months starting around January, then none during the summer.

I started getting migraines twice a week (or so) again last September. Maybe its school that started it

They're the aura kind. It was horrible, I would be so paranoid during the day if I felt just slightly off.

Usually in the mid/late afternoon and early morning, never around noon.

So far this week I haven't had any migraines nut that may have coincided with feeling much less F than usual.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

I tend to get migraines.. not as much as before. Maybe it's because my blood pressure's a bit low and I don't work in a highly stressful environment as I used to. I tend to get it when there's a lot of pollution (i.e. driving during freeway traffic or when I'm driving behind cars that run on diesel). My nose is pretty sensitive when it comes to smell (it's compensated for my poor vision lol).

MBTI
    INFJ

I get a lot of headaches and muscle tension. However, it doesn't disable me... being an INFJ, I can just pretend the pains don't exist, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    The solution is to introduce real pain in a controlled manner. It will relieve you.
    I'm not too sure about that...
    However, some time ago I experienced the worst pain in my life, ever. I'm amazed I didn't pass out. I almost wish I had... Experiencing something so awful did give me a new perspective to pain. But headache is a bit of a different story. It's not as much "physical pain" as it is throbbing discomfort.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    enfp

I get so many migraine headaches that I may have to check the street value on Zomig. No brain tumor, though if I didn't know better I would surely wonder!!
    Last edited by illume; 10-22-2008 at 03:10 PM. Reason: spelling error