• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] The Sonnet for the Red Dragon

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How about: Mary is NF and the Dragon is NT. The NT has turned NF into similar evil being. NF tries to break loose but gets broken by NT.

Two words: Saint George.

:D That dragon's gonna get it.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
Oh no I didn't mean NFs were angels. I was pointing out that NFs being similar to that dragon could mean they were the bad guys actually...
But the OP was warning NFs about NTs so I thought that we were suppose to consider NTs as the "immoral ones".
Maybe that didn't come out right :D.
But now I'm confused:
- is the immoral person the one who turns against her "peers" when they are doing their job?(in that case mary is the bad guy)
-is the immoral person the one who prevents mary from "repenting" after seeing what she has done ?

sade

^
Isn't that up to you to decide as the reader? As the OP didn't quite clarify his message, beyond warning, it is up to us to interprate through our experiences. In any case his view would be different from ours. It really is about perspective.
In any case I thought the dragon was the bad guy since the sonnet didn't give any clues to it having a higher moral/meaning behind the actions: "The Dragon apocalypticated the world at its own will.."

Sure, there could be a twist that indicates betrayal to be above all other sins. The NF getting what she deserved for the misbehavior (albeit for a reason imho..) and later for leaving the dragon alone because of dying. Causing grief and lonelyness.. but I doubt that.
(I like literature as you can see. )

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
oh wait I didn't get the ending: she "leaves him after dying"?
You mean she leaves them as in she leaves the dragon(s) or am I missing something?

sade

^Whoops. My bad. I meant that because she dies she leaves the dragon. Her death causing the leaving, so that the dragon is all alone.
But now that I think about it, it could also be the leaving (running away part) and dying, as separate cases.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
See? If he had just said, "ENTP's will use you up like a tube of toothpaste." it would have been so much clearer... though maybe not as much fun.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I dont know what it means either, back then (the poem is years old) I was trying to write a Sonett.

... Isn't dragon some kind of slang word for heroine?

I think that brings me nearer to the original meaning. A dominant function apocalypticating the world at his own will, without thinking of any sort or considering the consequences. And eventually he destroies what he holds dearest and his eyes are opened.

But it is probably about toothpaste, as my friend Synarch stated here :D

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
So..that means? Wait...are you telling me you don't remember what it means?

You're too much :laugh:
So what dominant function is "apocalypticating the word at his own will?"

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
Yeah but I wanted to know what you thought about when you wrote it :cheese:(I like manuals, they help me out when I'm lost...ok not really but you get my point :newwink:)