• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Personally, I really like ENFP's. They're mostly amusing and fun-loving people with excellent communication skills and a sense of humor. In fact, my girlfriend is a strong ENFP too, and we get along very well. I don't say this often, but it's really good to be around you, so... whatever, you're simply great :laugh:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As an NF yourself, you can get to know the temperament well pretty easily. Expect the same values that you have- benevolence, empathy, authenticity. If you can find the temperament of a person, the rest falls into place pretty quickly. So there's an outgoing person who you decide is quite authentic, and you can tell she has an intuitive gift for diplomatic conversation. Her communication is not concrete; it sounds philosophical, theoretical, or generally idea-oriented. She expresses her opinions and projects herself easily. You've narrowed it down to two: ENFP and ENFJ.

You could mistake any of the other three EP'S for the ENFP because they are similar in many ways, but if you are focusing on the temperament, this should not happen since none of the three are NF's.

Both the ENFP and ENFJ will entertain hypothetical situations and possibilities, and either may make you feel special when they talk to you, especially one on one, and this is probably genuine care.

After you've done this simple narrowing down to two types, it may or may not be easy to discern which one she is. If you have found someone who is
a) concerned with projecting an image (which you can see in clothing and attitude)
b) interested in esoteric topics (which they may not shut up about)

You're probably dealing with an ENFP. Especially if you can see that she does NOT plan her activities.

If the person is a little more grounded, similarly creative but more left-brained, concerned with YOU, and the kind of person who you would go to for advice, or at least expect others to, you're probably dealing with an ENFJ.

You may not see either one of these definitively.

If you get to ENF, it wouldn't be a bad strategy to focus JUST on the P/J.

How would they answer the questions:

Planned activities vs. "whatever comes up"
Tieing up loose ends vs. Starting something new
Determined vs. Easy going
Having to finish a part of the whole before moving on vs. Working haphazardly

If you can come up with a clear idea of how she would answer those questions, then I think you'd have it nailed. It would be very common for a person to answer all four one way or the other. But even if you can only see three of them, you have an idea. Match that idea up with the previous short descriptions, and if it fits it fits.

Both are very friendly, but the ENFP tends to possess a childlike enthusiasm for any sort of random idea that she finds fascinating- or for no reason at all. The ENFJ's enthusiasm tends to be more directed.

ENFP's can be found in psychology, theater, and in the realm of unusual hobbies.

wow...that's good! you're really good! and how sweet of you to give such a thoughtful response...:)

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
well there Litvyak I feel i must return the compliment I met my first confirmed INTJ a couple of weeks ago and I must admit that you lot are lovely. Refreshing I like you guys alot never could see before why ENFP-INTJ has been dubbed the perfect match but I get it a whole lot more now. The dynamics just seem to work somehow

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
well there Litvyak I feel i must return the compliment I met my first confirmed INTJ a couple of weeks ago and I must admit that you lot are lovely. Refreshing I like you guys alot never could see before why ENFP-INTJ has been dubbed the perfect match but I get it a whole lot more now. The dynamics just seem to work somehow

yeah i could agree with that...

the entj girls i met definitely stick in my mind...

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
Oh I forgot to mention that ENFP women are smoking hot.

Yeah I agree so much (on the few I've seen or have known). I'm so attracted to this type. I wonder, only, if I would like INFJ or ENFP better. Not so much of your concern probably...

Are there any typical reactions of ENFP women to INTP men?

Not that I'm that far into my exploration. Well, a refound exploration.

I'm pretty brain-tensed in all my endeavours... Then, that is natural. I feel like I am rattling, with all respect, like an extravert here :)

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
psh, you just want there to be an instant attraction from ENFP women to INTP men :rofl1:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
There is, sometimes. More than most other types, I'd say, as far as "being attracted to INTPs."

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
hey, i'll admit it. i'm attracted to INTP's. mind you, i don't think i've been close yet to an INTP female. maybe it's just a friendship thing.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
My Dad's an ENFP and I am really really close to him..maybe even to anyone else in the world :p. But I just really really can reflect with them, and really really love them!

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
You were just pretending, this entire time? That takes commitment. You're not ENFP.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
You were just pretending, this entire time? That takes commitment. You're not ENFP.

lol reminds me of the time Colmena said something like "This kind of deception isn't very F-like". Doesn't acting come natural to ENFPs?