First 23456 Last

Thread: ENFPs

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Edasich View Post
    You shouldn't need to analyze them to confirm... ENFPs stick out like sore thumbs
    I tell you the truth...

..I am blind and oblivious to everything around me(I think it's the IN in me)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

you could always introduce everyone you come across to personality typology, and make them tell you. :P

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    lol shocker isn't it.

i have heard from other ENFP's that they stay quiet until they get to know the people pretty well. i think it was phoenix who said this. anyways, don't put someone in the 'non-enfp' basket just because they're not attention whores like myself or CC.
    Probably... this is true for me approx. 70% of the time. The other 30% is accounted for by instant chemistry and/or context (ex. meeting someone after a concert or while playing a competitive sport).

Having said that, I too am outspoken in certain classes (ie philosophy, sociology), and never afraid to chat with professors/ superiors (most of us don't regard authority as anything special).

OK, to address the original post: watch for enthusiasm, quickness, and reactiveness. Also look for loads of energy with an edge of guardedness. Oh, and let's not forget the neverending tangents in conversation.

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    Oh, and let's not forget the neverending tangents in conversation.

ZOMG, how the hell did we forget that, this is key.

Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by tenINsFJ View Post
    I tell you the truth...

..I am blind and oblivious to everything around me(I think it's the IN in me)
    Awww

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

GAH! I'm never outspoken in college unless someone's saying something retarded. Usually I'm so pissed that I have to sit still for more than 45 minutes that I'm just in and out. I AM a bit shy socializing with other students, but I do tend to get along well with the teachers. except english teachers.. they're usually unappreciative of my procrasinating nature. "Oh. But it's not Due today, right?!" "...The rough draft would be nice to look over." "... Great. ^_^b Long as we're on the same page. Bai!!" "...:scold:"
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

If I dont have any friends in class, instead of making new friends, I either focus on my work, or walk out of class while the teacher is talking for a 20 minute socializing break and then come back in to catch up what I missed and keep going with the rest of the class for the remaining 45 minutes or so (assuming I leave 40 minutes into class, which is about my pattern)

If I have at least one friend in the class sitting close to me, I'm constantly having small talk while taking notes.

If its a class where the teacher is cool and the class is generally not silent, I'm super outspoken, talking with the teacher and joking about things, talking to the whole class at once trying to get a humorous riot of laughter out of them, being the clown that Evan is known to be.

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

CC pretty much wins with the ENFP description props

places i "chill": Barnes and Nobles/Borders...before I get kicked out or stared down for being to loud (my best friend is an ENTP, you can only imagine the noise), the mall (ehh, its getting boring), the gym (go figure), school (im actually incredibly quiet), pretty much anywhere that there are people or that life takes me. you cannot bound an ENFP to only certain places. we are loud (a lot of times), and bubble over with enthusiasm and optimism. we tend to frighten ISTJs (i do at least(though two extremely good friends are ISTJs)). our humor tends to be goofy but not in a slap stick sense, more in an intelligent way. idk i think im butchering it, ya, CC wins. screw it lol.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by tenINsFJ View Post
    There is something about an ENFP that can get into my head.. if you know what I mean. Usually I'm resilient to everyone except ENFPs. I totally crumble.
    It's because you're INFJ ! It's the same for ENFP:s when we meet INFJ:s..I think it's because we're mirrors. I'm never really truly SEEN by anyone, except by you lovely INFJ:s
    Society, have mercy on me..don't be angry if I disagree

Banned
    MBTI
    type

An ENFP I don't know that well somehow penetrated my psyche this evening. "And I felt....Relieved." Tyvm.