User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Default Plight of the NF male.

This is a thread for everyone to share what sucks and or rocks for or about the NF male.

I will start with some of the shitty stories.

In the real world, it sucks to have high N because I would rather be gang raped in prison (Dramatization) than watch the whole of NFL Fox Sunday with the guys. I don't mind playing football, I do enjoy it, but watching it, holy shit! I much rather have a nice intellectual conversation with someone than play football also. This is how we are alienated from 50+% of the guys already.

It also sucks to have high F, and be open about it, because I get to hear girl after girl bitch to me about guys not being sensitive and all that crap, yet they always go off with another douchebag who wines and dines them for no other reason than to use them as a sperm receptacle. Well hell, I am tired of being your straight friend you that you treat like your gay friend (Dramatization). It's like a company that interviews you for a position, after they look at your stats they tell you how awsome you are and just because you are so awsome and fit everything they are looking for, they won't hire you. What they will do is hire some one much less qualified, and when he quits on them and leaves them in the shitter, they will call you and tell you how much of a douche the person they hired was. Still they will then hire someone less qualified than you again, and tell you all about them, until he screws them over, and the cycle repeats.

I am not saying this happened to me, but man, it must suck to be an NF male.

Well, if you got any negatives/positives about/for the NF male, let it rip.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Wow!! What a rant started there! >.o We ladies tend to like the douche-fag bad-boys of the world, don't we?

So what DO I like about NF males?! Not only do they have awesome senses of humor.. but they really do notice when us NF females get upset and then worry about letting it show.

They don't ever feel the need to prove their manliness. It's sorta accepted that if they like something manly, great. If it's sorta feminine in nature, who cares? They're still lookin' at titties afterwards. ^_^b

What I DON'T like though?! As much as you HATE all that stuff, you never SAY you do in the moment! Ya'll go steam about it afterwards and let it fester for a while! Then when you DO say something, you feel all guilty like you're burdening your friends with your feelings or something!
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    InFp
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

I'm having trouble coming up with specific problems/advantages to a general type. Honestly, everyone's different, and just because we have a high N or F doesn't mean we go through the same problems other NFs do. A problem might appy to me, but not to you, even if we have the exact same score. (Please don't think I'm being aggressive. I can't seem to come up with a nicer tone right now.) For example, I enjoy watching football with my friends, although I dislike always getting into arguments with my SJ friends about statistics. And I generally don't try to blur the line between prospective girlfriends and girls I just want to be friends with. I used to be similar to that though. I'm different now.

But..., If I had to complain about something, it would be the result-oriented thinking and rigid scheduling that others generally try to place on me. Don't cramp my style just because you like planning everything out. Also, I tend to be indifferent to many issues, which seems to just irritate some of my friends for some reason.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    It also sucks to have high F, and be open about it, because I get to hear girl after girl bitch to me about guys not being sensitive and all that crap, yet they always go off with another douchebag who wines and dines them for no other reason than to use them as a sperm receptacle. Well hell, I am tired of being your straight friend you that you treat like your gay friend.
    Yes... This is the biggest pain in the ass being NF...

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Genesis View Post
    Also, I tend to be indifferent to many issues, which seems to just irritate some of my friends for some reason.
    Sounds familiar. I don't see what the problem is for not having an opinion on something...

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Uhhh.. have fun being gang raped. Interesting comparison you have there...

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    What I DON'T like though?! As much as you HATE all that stuff, you never SAY you do in the moment! Ya'll go steam about it afterwards and let it fester for a while! Then when you DO say something, you feel all guilty like you're burdening your friends with your feelings or something!
    Spot on, wow... How the hell did you figure that one out?

MBTI
    ENFP

I'm having trouble coming up with specific problems/advantages to a general type. Honestly, everyone's different, and just because we have a high N or F doesn't mean we go through the same problems other NFs do. A problem might appy to me, but not to you, even if we have the exact same score. (Please don't think I'm being aggressive. I can't seem to come up with a nicer tone right now.) For example, I enjoy watching football with my friends, although I dislike always getting into arguments with my SJ friends about statistics. And I generally don't try to blur the line between prospective girlfriends and girls I just want to be friends with. I used to be similar to that though. I'm different now.

But..., If I had to complain about something, it would be the result-oriented thinking and rigid scheduling that others generally try to place on me. Don't cramp my style just because you like planning everything out. Also, I tend to be indifferent to many issues, which seems to just irritate some of my friends for some reason.
    No no, I didn't mean that all NF males share the same plight, I can see where that idea came from though (damn you vagueness).

I just meant share with us what migh suck or rock for you as an NF male or about an NF male. Looks like you already did though.

And I never get offended by my NF brethren, so don't worry about that

MBTI
    InFp
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    Sounds familiar. I don't see what the problem is for not having an opinion on something...
    It's not that I don't have an opinion on different things. Its just that, for most subjects, I don't care enough to argue my own viewpoint endlessly. I tend to just say "Well, this is what I believe in, but I can understand where you're coming from." I think about many things alot, and my stances won't change just because I gave up on an argument with someone.

MBTI
    ENFP

It's not that I don't have an opinion on different things. Its just that, for most subjects, I don't care enough to argue my own viewpoint endlessly. I tend to just say "Well, this is what I believe in, but I can understand where you're coming from." I think about many things alot, and my stances won't change just because I gave up on an argument with someone.
    LOl, we get it... your an INFP.... enough already

J/K

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    Spot on, wow... How the hell did you figure that one out?
    Wild guess. :rolli:

I'm digging the part where ya'll always interupt me saying "You don't have to explain your feelings!! I *really do* get why you're pissed." and proceed to explain it to myself better than I knew it originally. Leaving me with the dumbfounded but comfortable face.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge