• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Plight of the NF male.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
And we are totally ok with you being so freaking hot. :wubbie:

Lets not be modest here, a picture = 1000 words... and in your case, the only word said is DDDDAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUMMMMl, 1000x
Lol, you crack me up, and, yes, Tallulah is incredibly beautiful!!!!

:wubbie:

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
You probably have a vagina.

Actually I take that comment back. I know NF females who are into sports and and have extensive weapon collections.

You're just a *****.
use your imagination, those 5 letters can stand for any disrespectful word you please.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
And you probably have no self esteem, throwing out the insults like that and having the audacity to not follow them up with a smiley. WTF were you thinking?
LOL!

okay next time i'll put a smiley

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Actually I take that comment back. I know NF females who are into sports and and have extensive weapon collections.

You're just a *****.
use your imagination, those 5 letters can stand for any disrespectful word you please.

Lol, Owning guns and knives makes you cool somehow. Thank god I made sure to stock up for the ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE...

No seriously, I am an avid gun/knife/military parafenillia (how ever you spell that fucking word) collector. I love me some shooting.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
jk teehehehe i love every one. who wants to play connect 4 with me? tehehehe :)

omg i had a dream last night where i saved a starving somalian girl and got all the flies off her eyelids and then i gave mouth to mouth to a seemingly dead deer on the highway and i revived it. lol teheheheheh :)

xoxoxoxox *hugz and kisses* to all.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
How 'bout you guys just whip out your cocks and then I get to decide who wins the MANLIEST MAN trophy, K???

:)

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
How 'bout you guys just whip out your cocks and then I get to decide who wins the MANLIEST MAN trophy, K???

:)

ZOMG I lol'ed again in a public place.

jk teehehehe i love every one. who wants to play connect 4 with me? tehehehe :)

omg i had a dream last night where i saved a starving somalian girl and got all the flies off her eyelids and then i gave mouth to mouth to a seemingly dead deer on the highway and i revived it. lol teheheheheh :)

xoxoxoxox *hugz and kisses* to all.

Thank god you revived the deer, now we can shove it up your gapped ass so you won't fit into the closet anymore.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
*smacks sakuraba with something huge*

Do I get the manly award?

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
I'd whip my cock out, but I dont want anyone to lose an eyeball. I might get banned.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
*smacks sakuraba with something huge*

Damn. You must have a floppy twat. Like the neck of a turkey. Stop shoving cucumbers up there. dude, no matter how good your imagination is, the cucumber will never be a giant green alien dick!!

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
Ya I can't get enough giant green alien cock.

I <3 Yoda. What can I say?