• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Plight of the NF male.

Unique

It also sucks to have high F, and be open about it, because I get to hear girl after girl bitch to me about guys not being sensitive and all that crap, yet they always go off with another douchebag who wines and dines them for no other reason than to use them as a sperm receptacle. Well hell, I am tired of being your straight friend you that you treat like your gay friend (Dramatization).

F when used correctly would be powerful with girls I would think?
Don't listen to their emotions, stimulate them.

My best friend is an ENFP and he has no trouble with the ladys. Quite the opposite!

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
F when used correctly would be powerful with girls I would think?
Don't listen to their emotions, stimulate them.

My best friend is an ENFP and he has no trouble with the ladys. Quite the opposite!

Lol, don't worry, we are actually masters with the ladies, cuz we know how they work, i just wanted to simulate self pitifull discussion. You know kinda fishin for compliments :D I hope it works, but seriously thank you for the input, I really love it. :hug:

Unique

Lol, don't worry, we are actually masters with the ladies, cuz we know how they work, i just wanted to simulate self pitifull discussion. You know kinda fishin for compliments :D I hope it works, but seriously thank you for the input, I really love it. :hug:

np :cheese: I'm used to it. I don't mind saying that ENFPs are truely great people!

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
damnit, won't someone disagree with each other in this thread?

we disagree respectfully ;)

back on topic, we really don't fit the mold of society. the standard male is competitive, macho, not touchy feely... etc. i can't say that i ooze these qualities, at least not at the level of the average male. we're the guys that chicks think make good fathers but never really like to date, as the typical manly image is so popular. every girl likes a bad boy. furthermore, we are also over thinkers and all this makes it hard for us with relationships.

on the bright side, though i sigh at our position in society, i wouldn't really alter my character in any other way. afterall, i chose to be this.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
This is a thread for everyone to share what sucks and or rocks for or about the NF male.

I will start with some of the shitty stories.

In the real world, it sucks to have high N because I would rather be gang raped in prison (Dramatization) than watch the whole of NFL Fox Sunday with the guys. I don't mind playing football, I do enjoy it, but watching it, holy shit! I much rather have a nice intellectual conversation with someone than play football also. This is how we are alienated from 50+% of the guys already.
I'm ENP...possibly ENFP...and, I love watching football. Soft ass NF males. I'm not alienated from any one. If you really are an ENFP, you should have the ability to fit right in with any crowd.

oh and BTW - I love having a "nice intellectual conversation with someone" too!!

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I would like to go on record and state that I am totally okay with guys not being absorbed in football. :yes:

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm ENP...possibly ENFP...and, I love watching football. Soft ass NF males. I guess I'm a different breed. I enjoy the violence. I'm not alienated from any one. If you really are an ENFP, you should have the ability to fit right in with any crowd.

oh and BTW - I love having a "nice intellectual conversation with someone" too!!

Lol, sad thing is that I do fit in. I don't know how I pull it off, but I come off as knowing what the hell I am talking about (GOD BLESS WIKI).

Actually, I am usually the guy asking questions that I sometimes (most of the time) know the answers too, but no one is quick enough to catch whats going on. Somehow I am the middle of attention and everyone is trying to give me their professional opinion on plays etc...

Still I'd rather not be in that scenario because it sucks rat testicles to watch football, but gotta love those crafty ENxP's for knowing how to get the best of it... :devil:

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
I would like to go on record and state that I am totally okay with guys not being absorbed in football. :yes:

And we are totally ok with you being so freaking hot. :wubbie:

Lets not be modest here, a picture = 1000 words... and in your case, the only word said is DDDDAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUMMMMl, 1000x

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
There's this stereotype of NFs being into ballet and musicals, finding the beauty in every simple gesture etc etc. WTFFFFFF? Well even if that were the case, there's just as much beauty in a running back breaking a tackle and deke'ng his way to a 80 yard TD run.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
There's this stereotype of NFs being into ballet and musicals, finding the beauty in every simple gesture etc etc. WTFFFFFF? Well even if that were the case, there's just as much beauty in a running back breaking a tackle and deke'ng his way to a 80 yard TD run.

Highlight Reel, you should try it some time... I do enjoy those.

I rather have cancer than watch ballet or go to an art show (dramatization) those bore me too.

Hi... My name is Angry Ayrab, and I am addicted to novelty... I have been clean for the last 2 weeks but it's really been hard on me lately, and I really could use your support. Thank You.

*AA sits back down onto rusted folding chair at the local ENxP Anonymous meeting*