User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 199

  1. #11
    Senor Membrane
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Genesis View Post
    It's not that I don't have an opinion on different things. Its just that, for most subjects, I don't care enough to argue my own viewpoint endlessly. I tend to just say "Well, this is what I believe in, but I can understand where you're coming from." I think about many things alot, and my stances won't change just because I gave up on an argument with someone.
    Ah, I do this sometimes. I think it goes about:

    55% I don't really care about the subject and still argue just for fun.
    35% I don't care and won't argue since I have something better to do.
    10% Argue until my throat bleeds because I believe in what I argue about.

  2. #12
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    LOl, we get it... your an INFP.... enough already

    J/K
    wait a minute, are NFs even allowed to make fun of other NFs?!

  3. #13
    Senior Member Angry Ayrab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    wait a minute, are NFs even allowed to make fun of other NFs?!
    To answer your question

    see below

    |||
    VV

    Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    Ah, I do this sometimes. I think it goes about:

    55% I don't really care about the subject and still argue just for fun.
    35% I don't care and won't argue since I have something better to do.
    10% Argue until my throat bleeds because I believe in what I argue about.
    Damn pussies

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    InFp
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    wait a minute, are NFs even allowed to make fun of other NFs?!
    Only if we know that they won't take it personally. Even then its reserved (see above).

  5. #15
    Senor Membrane
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,190

    Default


  6. #16
    Senior Member Angry Ayrab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Genesis View Post
    Only if we know that they won't take it personally. Even then its reserved (see above).
    QFT

  7. #17
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    damnit, won't someone disagree with each other in this thread?

  8. #18
    Senor Membrane
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    damnit, won't someone disagree with each other in this thread?
    Oh, such a warmonger..

  9. #19
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    I disagree.

  10. #20
    Emperor/Dictator kyuuei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    13,881

    Default

    (speeding car noise?!)
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

    Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

    In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Similar Threads

  1. [NF] Have any of you NF males mistaken yourselves for gay?
    By Elfboy in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-08-2011, 04:18 PM
  2. [NF] The NF Males' List of Deal Breakers (Rip off)
    By Yloh in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 05:22 PM
  3. [NF] A honest description of an NF male.
    By Hexis in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 01:28 PM
  4. [NF] Your daily dose of the NF - idyllic
    By entropie in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 02:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO