INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj

I figured somebody would miss it.

MBTI
    INFP

NF's are the most passionate but it's seen as being soft or weak.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    In the real world, it sucks to have high N because I would rather be gang raped in prison (Dramatization) than watch the whole of NFL Fox Sunday with the guys. I don't mind playing football, I do enjoy it, but watching it, holy shit! I much rather have a nice intellectual conversation with someone than play football also. This is how we are alienated from 50+% of the guys already.
    I love watching football. I had season tickets for ASU this year... too bad they sucked this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    It also sucks to have high F, and be open about it, because I get to hear girl after girl bitch to me about guys not being sensitive and all that crap, yet they always go off with another douchebag who wines and dines them for no other reason than to use them as a sperm receptacle. Well hell, I am tired of being your straight friend you that you treat like your gay friend (Dramatization). It's like a company that interviews you for a position, after they look at your stats they tell you how awsome you are and just because you are so awsome and fit everything they are looking for, they won't hire you. What they will do is hire some one much less qualified, and when he quits on them and leaves them in the shitter, they will call you and tell you how much of a douche the person they hired was. Still they will then hire someone less qualified than you again, and tell you all about them, until he screws them over, and the cycle repeats.
    You know, I hear this kind of thing from men who I suspect are NF's all the time, and I've felt that way before too honestly, so I can relate. But when you see it in other men, you gain a bit of a different perspective.

First and foremost, straight, warm-blooded women are attracted to men. They may complain about the men that they date, but they're attracted to them because they act like men and not like little girls. I think these women wish that their man had a pinch of NF in them occasionally - but the NF men who typcially make this complaint are a bit to the extreme in the NF catagory. They act more like women... and at the end of the day, a women wants a man who acts like a man, not another women.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj

Here we go with the dumb stereotyping again...

Being a strong NF does not make you any less of a man, nor does it make you weak.

People need to stop being so damn obsessed with what is considered 'manly' anyways....it's rather ridiculous. There are many, far more important things you should be concerning yourself about.

Saying that women only want men who fit the stereotype is just plain stupid, not to mention absurdly wrong.

MBTI
    INFP

Silent Stars, I'm laffin'. It was so INFJ of you!

I think the basic problem lies in a complete misunderstanding of the true meaning of the words "weak" and "strong" by males.

True, being in the sense in which those attributes play out in one's life. I've watched "strong" men repeatedly go down as they age because their definition of strength lies in the material world which is a world of change and loss.

Edit:

More. So it strikes me as a mistake for NFs to feel that they are somehow perceived as less than. They generally are those who learn early that the true strength of a man is internal and can be strengthened with time.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj

Agreed on all points.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Stars View Post
    Here we go with the dumb stereotyping again...

Being a strong NF does not make you any less of a man, nor does it make you weak.

People need to stop being so damn obsessed with what is considered 'manly' anyways....it's rather ridiculous. There are many, far more important things you should be concerning yourself about.

Saying that women only want men who fit the stereotype is just plain stupid, not to mention absurdly wrong.
    C'mon, don't sugarcoat it - tell me what you really think.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj

Sugarcoat what? I have no idea what you're talking about.

MBTI
    INFP

It was sarcasm... I'll try to write more concretely from now on.