User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    I make a motion to rename this thread "Plight of the NFL Male".
    Motion granted!

It's tough out there for a quarterback.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    Who the fuck are you?
    My apologies. I did not intend to offend the queers. I know, Emo is terrible and you don't wish to be associated with it.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by sakuraba View Post
    My apologies. I did not intend to offend the queers. I know, Emo is terrible and you don't wish to be associated with it.
    IS G-VIRUS GONNA HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH?!?!?!?!?!

Again, who the fuck is this guy?
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

His name is Ong Mai Ihg'no Liis. He's the first man in his Asian village to have internet, and he does not no how to react to foreign humans (He learned English from MTV music videos, might I add). Please show him respect and the path towards the Greater Good.

To add to the thread: I would say I'm very different from my peers in school. I have befriended 90% of the unpopular people though. Apparently being yourself is a minority thing - I can find something interesting in all topics if I can deal with the learning curve. A friend of mine isn't a football fan, but he grew up with wrestling, so I get an earful about it unless we aren't discussing his Assassin in Dungeons and Dragons

I'm pretty sure the main alienation I have from people in my school is my laid-back attitude toward sexuality or racism (I love the jokes AND the people, some people can only see it one way or the other )
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post

I doubt your capable of choking anyone other than yourself... and possibly the autistic child below you in this pic

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    I make a motion to rename this thread "Plight of the NFL Male".
    This thread is cracking me up.

Least favorite thing about being an NF male? I honestly believe this is more of an NF thing period... but I think growing up is particularly difficult for NF males. You have to deal with not being your stereotypical male. As if that's not enough, there is this overwhelming need to change/fix social structures that usually exceeds our capacity at the time.

Favorite thing about being an NF male? If we mature... we end up in a pretty nice place in life. There comes a day when not being a typical male VERY MUCH works in our favor. We learn to temper our love of people and life a bit... so that we still fall in love and enjoy romance... but no longer lose ourselves in love. And we find that there is value to be had in doing small things that have an impact on our families, work and social structures (which over time end up causing huge changes).

Oh, and when it comes to how we interact with women... the same things that screws us up with girls ends up stacking the odds in our favor later on in life. We're pretty comfortable with ourselves. Family is usually important to us. We're genuinely caring and compassionate. We're funny. We're patient. And once we learn how to be charming at will (where as before we are charming most of the time... EXCEPT when we actually like a girl and need our charm the most)... we can be devastating.

Favorite thing about the NFL? All of it. The strategy, the tradition, the poetry in motion, the killer hits, the trash talk, etc. Not only does it give us a common ground in conversation with other guys... but it's actually a pretty darned good conversation piece with girls too.

At least half of the women that I've had the priveledge to share a relationship have been avid football fans. And having something that we can banter and tease each other about is excellent for building tension and chemistry.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I doubt your capable of choking anyone other than yourself... and possibly the autistic child below you in this pic
    Wow. I guess you think youre funny?

MBTI
    ENFP

I'd whip my cock out, but I dont want anyone to lose an eyeball. I might get banned.
    Wow. Gay bashing, cock size jokes, AND making fun of the mentally handicapped... all in the same thread? I think that's the first time someone has managed to pull off the infamous John Rocker hat trick in these forums.

I mean seriously... couldn't you go for something a little more subtle and classy... like race baiting, poking fun at people dying of aids... or maybe some tasteful 9/11 jokes?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

Gay bashing
    Actually, if you took the time to read my post... you would see that I was Emo-bashing, not gay bashing.

cock size jokes
    Don't act as if I'm the only one here who's made a joke like that.

making fun of the mentally handicapped
    I did not make fun of the mentally handicapped. I stated the truth. Would g-virus be capable of choking anyone other than that kid IRL? I seriously doubt it.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

So freaking sad,

you can't insult me so you go out of your way to insult my friend with down syndrome?

Sadly, I guess you took my joking with you as a personal offense.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."