User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Very devoted cricket fan, which is the sport you should try watching if you have nothing much to do for a few days and dislike shouty commentators. Cricket is the sporting love of my life, and Rugby Union is my dirty little mistress.

MBTI
    INFJ

I've never been a football fan or a team sports fan in general. It sucks because my best friend is a football fanatic and is always calling me about the Carolina Panthers and I have to feign interest.

Playing football is kinda fun, but the only thing i'm decent at is catching.

I DO like combat sports though like boxing and MMA. I've been a pretty big boxing fan since I was a kid and MMA has been a interest of mine for the past few years.

MBTI
    ENFJ

NFL football is my greatest passion. And I scored 20-0 on "F"......

Football is the world's most romantic game: agony, pain, ecstasy, joy, camradarie, teamwork, grace, violence, intelligence, brute strength.....it is a metaphor of life.

What sucks for me:

Wow....this is going to be bearing my soul....one of those days. I NEVER feel appreciated.....especially from a special woman. I hate that I solve every problem....that I'm always there....that I'm the clutch guy....that everyone trusts me....that everyone comes to me...that I'm the person everyone comes to when the chips are down....that I 'inspire people'......etc. etc. etc. ....on and on....

....and yet....

....all I want is ONE special girl....that I'm attracted to.....to truly be my 'world'....to appreciate me, to be proud to be with me, to be my most trusted friend.......

It doesn't seem to happen for guys like me. Its isn't because we are ugly or poor. Its just HELL trying to find a great woman to share your life with.

I literally HATE IT. .....
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou

MBTI
    INFP

hear hear, tired of only seeing immature women AKA girls. At least a lady has some class. I think it has something to do with the new gender roles of women, where were supposed to be super macho, and also super-sensitive, yet they can get away with anything. Where are the women who want to be women AKA "liberated women" that say they want a more realistically romantic person, and are willing to trust, support, and submit so we can lead the relationship properly. I can't lead if I'm critiqued every step of the way or you want to do it yourself. Oh and seriously the type that likes to be the way you describe is a mature INFP, though finding true maturity is getting really annoying.

MBTI
    ENFP

I'm not that emotional to be honest.... I have been described as caring before but never sensitive.

MBTI
    ENFJ

The biggest thing going for the NF male?

Me.
    There is no such thing as separation from God.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado44 View Post

NFL football is my greatest passion. And I scored 20-0 on "F"......

Football is the world's most romantic game: agony, pain, ecstasy, joy, camradarie, teamwork, grace, violence, intelligence, brute strength.....it is a metaphor of life.

What sucks for me:

Wow....this is going to be bearing my soul....one of those days. I NEVER feel appreciated.....especially from a special woman. I hate that I solve every problem....that I'm always there....that I'm the clutch guy....that everyone trusts me....that everyone comes to me...that I'm the person everyone comes to when the chips are down....that I 'inspire people'......etc. etc. etc. ....on and on....

....and yet....

....all I want is ONE special girl....that I'm attracted to.....to truly be my 'world'....to appreciate me, to be proud to be with me, to be my most trusted friend.......

It doesn't seem to happen for guys like me. Its isn't because we are ugly or poor. Its just HELL trying to find a great woman to share your life with.

I literally HATE IT. .....
    the only thing this post is missing is a classic quote from the legendary snoop dogg

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

NF Males are really capitalizing on this emo craze. Like it's cool to be gay these days.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by sakuraba View Post
    NF Males are really capitalizing on this emo craze. Like it's cool to be gay these days.
    Who the fuck are you?
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I make a motion to rename this thread "Plight of the NFL Male".