User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Nothing wrong with liking football, nothing at all, but when it's all someone talks about it gets really annoying.

Screw y'all and your hate of football. :steam:

Ha, I get it. I don't know, football has always been more about the strategy involved than the actual game. It's why I can sit down and enjoy a baseball game. There is so much to consider on any given play. They're running it well, so we should stack the box. If we do that though, what happens if they run a play action? Simple example but it is the reason I sit down and watch.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I'd been hangin' with my ESFP best friend (also a guy) for quite a while before I realized we both have nearly no interest in any team sports...Which is pretty rare in a college town like this.

So it's not just an NF male thing.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    ^ I grew up in Texas where it's shoved down your throat all the time. Ugh.

I had relatives on both sides of the family who's minds were totally taken over by it, they couldn't discuss anything else.

Futeeebaaaalll!
    Agreed. My students think it's a totally acceptable excused absence just to watch the Cowboys play on tv.

Mostly what I hate about sports on tv is that they're just so LOUD. And the announcers yell at you. I can't stay in the same room with it.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I was married to a guy who didn't like football. Or sports of any kind. At first I thought it was nice but after awhile it felt strange. Maybe because I love sports myself.

My NF loves football.

Sniffles

Overall I prefer to play sports rather than watch them. If I do watch them, it's usually to spend time with friends or just relax for a while and see some good action. I'm not a real fanatic or anything about it.

Last Friday I spent time with my friend at a local boxing match. Good times. We do this often because our shared interest in combat sports.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I've been there before. Girls sure love whining to me though. These days, I just make fun of them for whining.

As an NF, I have learned it is impossible for me to act like many of the other guys.
    I can joke around with other people but I can't be truly nasty and forgetful about others. It is not in my nature. I don't understand why a person, in any sort of strategic sense, would want to deliberately be mean to someone else in a non-professional setting. Not like the dumb douchebags have any intelligent reason for doing so..

I enjoy watching basketball but that is more so to support my college team: Blue Devils!
    I feel that if I can enjoy watching sports if I feel connected in some way to the sport event.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    infp

The only sport I really like to watch is hockey, and even that I don't watch. Apparently the french announcers are the best, so maybe if I ever learn french I'll watch more hockey. Playing road hockey or even real hockey (which I havn't done in years) is great fun once in a while, but I don't do it often. Most of the physical things I do are just running and walking related things.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

-Hey I dig guys who aren't into watching NFL. Not my cup of tea, either.

Girls who are all about the bad boys who don't give nice guys the time of day just make the 'weeding' out process much EASIER for the nice dudes.

I have no complaints to make about the male ENFPs, NFs in general.

Qualities I admire in an ENFP guy, to be really who he is without being ashamed- a guy who's genuine & a kid at heart (judging from the ones I know IRL, of course!). Much power to ya.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

It does suck. But I get on with my life. I don't let stuff like this upset me. I think about other things in life that cause greater tragedies and then my 'sensitive' issue fades.