User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Teh end.

Lol. I'm gone for a day and there's pages of sports. I like them alright, but I'd rather play than watch. Most are boring to watch.

How about the very secure sexuality? Ya'll seem to not even think about it, it's just assumed that whether gay or straight you are who you are.. your activities might not reflect that of a typical guy's.. so did ya'll have trouble growing up in high school?? I'd think a high NF would set ya'll a bit aside on that sort of thing.. maybe I'm wrong!
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Teh end.

Lol. I'm gone for a day and there's pages of sports. I like them alright, but I'd rather play than watch. Most are boring to watch.

How about the very secure sexuality? Ya'll seem to not even think about it, it's just assumed that whether gay or straight you are who you are.. your activities might not reflect that of a typical guy's.. so did ya'll have trouble growing up in high school?? I'd think a high NF would set ya'll a bit aside on that sort of thing.. maybe I'm wrong!
    I probably looked like an ESTP in high school. I don't know why, but that is how it is.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by EvanTheClown View Post
    because football in itself isn't a gay act at all.

Who wants to watch a bunch of sweaty guys lay their hands and bodies on each other while playing with a pigskin *cough sheepskin*

Watching sports should be depressing, not entertaining.

Who wants to watch somebody go out on a field and play a game... and get paid more money for it in 2 weeks than you will in 2 years. Yeah, that sounds great. Sign me up.
    I'm actually with you on the hating football thing, but I wouldn't rather be raped because I wouldn't enjoy exploring my feelings on the subject afterwards like an NF would. /more jokes //yeah i would rather be raped as well
    I don't wanna!

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    I probably looked like an ESTP in high school. I don't know why, but that is how it is.
    Yeah people definitely thought I was a total nerd in school (probably because I was. Srsly, you ever met anyone that got a genuine bully swirlie freshman year??), and I suppose I get back into that sort of mindset when I go to college. I WISH I STILL WENT!! Damn you army and your jobs.. and your music!
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I can kind of understand the appeal of football, but what I don't understand is how so many fans attach some of their own self-worth and pride onto a team of 60 black guys tossing a ball around... or I guess it's usually a white guy actually throwing the ball.

MBTI
    ENFP

I find watching football to be incredibly boring, too. :p I know next to nothing about it. :p

MBTI
    infj

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    and we here at the flower child foundation aka NF idyllic, respect your right to do so.

Namaste
    Thank you so much for the wonderful laugh!!

violaine

To the OP, I like NF men a lot. My brother is ENFP and he is awesome! As is one of my good male friends... they don't seem to have problems with the opposite sex afaik. Neither of them venture too far into the friend zone though when they like someone, so that may be why....

(*sigh* both of them are like the best guys ever to talk to about relationship stuff though, lol.)

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

so we went from NF males to football? heck, i've never set foot in the states and i love watching the nfl . i like it for the strategy though and not necessarily the hits or whatever.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

well sure, playing football is fun.

watching others play football is torture.

ungh, this will be my last off-topic post on this thread.

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"