User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Oh, yeah, I see the difference between us now: I go to the store and I never know what I want.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

LOL!! That IS the difference. I HATE shopping unless I have something in mind.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

I wonder how the other people think about this... To me it's like.. well, I don't have huge amount of friends as it is so if I go around with list in my hand, there will be even less. When I go around the aisles I see stuff I have tasted before and I remember I don't like it, but if I haven't tasted something then why not. Some taste good even if you don't know the ingredients.

violaine

I don't like the idea of a 'list' either tbh. But in reality we're not compatible with everyone. As Kyuuei said, my 'list' is based on things I've found hard in previous relationships and don't want to repeat. I don't want a relationship to take a lot of work just to keep on track. Rather put that into pursuing my goals and supporting him in whatever he wants to do.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    You people have long lists... Don't you think that maybe it makes you very critical or narrow-minded?

This is not directed to anyone, just something that popped in my mind. I dunno, it's just that I guess I wouldn't want to think that when I meet someone they're seeing if I match all of their list or not. You know, people are different and sometimes even the imperfect folks are great
    This reminds me of the dilemma in the N+N N+S S+S thread.

It is like when someone says, my romantic relationships with Ns are more successful than those with Ss.

Someone (such as yourself in this thread) jumps in with "That is so shallow to not even give sensors a chance."

Persons X, Y, and Z respond with "I'm afraid you're mistaken. It is not that I judge people on whether or not they are a sensor, but my relationships tend to be more successful with those that are intuitive."

Subtle difference. As the musical artist you claim to be, you should have an appreciation for nuance, no?

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

I know, yeah. It's just that to me it has been like, I make a list and then find out there's something outside that list that is worth checking out. If people really believe in those lists, it'll get lonely.

What do you mean by the artist?

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    I did, but I'm not sure of your being Jim James.
    you'll never know that...
    I cannot allow you to derail this thread any further with your personal feelings.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Wait, what? Are you serious? I am confused now. Either I don't get what you are saying or ... I don't get the joke...

MBTI
    INFP

Unless you want to contribute with something like, I value people that aren't shallow, specifically people that do not make lists of values, please stop meta-discussing this thread.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Aha. Well, ok. I wasn't trying to sound like I am judging anyone, just wanted to raise a question which in my point of view was related. Ok, I'll stay out.

But, as far as me claiming to be a musician, here, the original place where that line came from:

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    2nd pic could be mistaken for Neil Young.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Nolla looks just like Jim James of My Morning Jacket...a little TOO much...hmmm....
    Cool. I am like all the music people and can't play anything.
    I did not claim to be a musical artist. I don't see how it might bother you if I hadn't denied being one, though.