User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Eh, I only like parties if the people there are people I know and are cool according to moi. I feel very alienated and annoyed at parties or "kickbacks" with people that I don't find reasonably mature or interesting.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Buuuut, what if you're in this phase of trying to meet new people because you do not have any close friends in the area? It's a gamble you sort of have to take if you want relationships! Or at least, that is what I am finding...

Yeah, I'll probably be annoyed.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

If my group isn't there, I'm generally not either. I like socializing and all with new people, but I roll with a crew now a days >.o so even if it wouldn't have been fun, hanging out with my friends owns all.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelinpa View Post
    I'm supposed to go to this huge party on Saturday and I don't know if I want to because I only know (of) about 10 people going and they are all ESs. I often love parties where I don't know everyone, but it's a gamble every time. Will it be fun, won't it be fun? Will I make a connection? Will I feel included? Ahhhhhhhhh stressful.

And, they all think I'm the same as them. But, I know not one N in the group. I'm not like them and I'm so dissatisfied without knowing I have a base of what I would consider real relationships. I want to not care so much about making deep connections in large social settings! It's ridiculous!
    This is stressing for me too. Lately I have only hung out with people I know well. It feels very different than the kind of situation you are going to. I don't like facades so I prefer it this way. On the other hand if you don't go, you wont find your kind of people, so.. I think you should go and play along.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelinpa View Post
    Buuuut, what if you're in this phase of trying to meet new people because you do not have any close friends in the area? It's a gamble you sort of have to take if you want relationships! Or at least, that is what I am finding...
    It's not a gamble. You go and you find some folks you like, or you go and you don't find them. You don't lose anything. Not exactly win-win but neither a gamble.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

You do lose sometimes though. Certain people sap the life out of me, so it would feel like a wasted evening. I don't usually subject myself to situations where I am not sure I will enjoy myself. I don't know. I think someone might give me a ride, which would be a definite bonus. I hate going to parties by myself when I don't really know anyone (at all) and don't know if I can trust the people I'm with.

Yeah, I will play...

I have to go in costume. haha.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Well, yeah, some people do that, but still, you can always leave, right?

MBTI
    INFP

NFs get under my skin when they are moral finger-pointers.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

NFs get under my skin when they're feeling whiney and chatty at the same time.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    NFs get under my skin when they are moral finger-pointers.
    Moral finger pointers bother me in general. I mean people who believe in a moral, try to force it on you, and don't consider the possiblity that it is a bad moral or that it doesn't apply to some people.

heart on fire

When NF want to deny or excuse evil for the sake of harmony, ugh.