User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

I don't know and we don't have any more left I guess it will make the wine a bit sour maybe..?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    They have big argument in Lutheran church here over this issue. It seems like they will approve church marriage for gays. There might be some "sect" of the church starting as an opposition to this. But, yeah, maybe catholic church is a different case...
    Was Totally unaware of this XD

Quote Originally Posted by GZA View Post
    Natural and Positive law? Necrophilia?! NAMBLA?!?! When I saw "General Discussion" I thought it would be about this year's Superbowl halftime show or something. Evidently I was wrong...
    It seems more like an excuse to not let gays marry than an actual plausible social concern.
    I'm so sorry I hadn't meant for this to turn TOTALLY serious! XD It was just conversation that came up so I threw it in here. I agree as well, on one end it could be taken the way my dad had.. but on the other, that could be all the leverage people need to prevent gay marriage entirely. If the law wants to prevent something, I believe it can and will. People find a way to do whatever they want.

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Looking at cases of parents who murder childrenand the sentencing, often there's an air that children are sort of "property" which is disturbing.
    There was a disturbingly annoying thread about this!!

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    To lift the spirit of this discussion, let me tell you a story. Story of a plum tree.

A few months ago we realized that a bush on our yard is a plum tree. It had loads of plums ripening, but as the winter was getting closer I started to think they are not going to get ripe before the first frost. They didn't, but we harvested them anyways and mashed them and try to make wine. We haven't done that before, so I don't know if we have any chances. Anyway, it seems to be working. It bubbles and everything. Has anyone tried to make wine of plums? Should they be ripe?
    Damn you! We've been nursing a fig tree for 2 years now.. Fruitless! Literally and otherwise!
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Damn you! We've been nursing a fig tree for 2 years now.. Fruitless! Literally and otherwise!
    We have loads of apples too..

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Damn! Finland must have all the fertile soil. :ouch: .. It could also be that my dogs chew on the tree for some reason.. <GASP!!> Mayhap they eat my figs! .. Suspicion is enough to convict in my house. Brb.

So. I was looking at the "NTS!!!TYPZUH8!?!" Thread. and I was thinking.. mayhap actually I get a bit frustrated dealing with other ENFPs. I love my fellow ENFPs to death, and I couldn't imagine myself without them.. but I find it hard to grasp the concept there are people who think exactly the way I do, and my INFJ friend never fails to point out the obvious that I try so hard to overlook when I question my fellow ENFP motives.

I DO get very frustrated trying to understand ISTJs though. I get along with my very own quite well.. but just canNOT grasp some of the shit that comes out of his mouth. Like he's speaking in greek... and I'm a cat.

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INFP

Hahahahha!

I hear that!

I just had a helpful little household hint to pass on. (It's a secret that only INFPs are allowed to know, I think.)

If you have a piece of fruit that you want to ripen quickly, put it in a bag with a couple of green bananas.

They spray the nanners with something to ripen them and it apparently is still on the skin. I use this method to ripen avocados all the time.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

:O !! I had no idea that existed!! I didn't even know the sprayed bananas! ;o; Is it toxic? What if you eat the peels?

MBTI
    INFP

If you eat the peels your mouth puckers up!

Probably what made all your parents so goofy - smokin' banana peels. Heh.

I dunno. . .
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Dun'it just make you a weeeeee mad when ENTJ's storm into something, tell everyone in there that they're wrong/stupid/senseless/boring, then proceed to make their claim of brilliance, following thereafter replies that may be seen as astonished that people aren't entirely completely convinced to rethink their ideals based on their clearly laid-out evidence of awesome?!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

My nose freakn' hurts and im hungry!!!

Ok so im off the next two days, yeah kick ass!

*leaves*

Edit: It makes me madder when someone trys calming me down by calling me sweets!

SDMF

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Dun'it just make you a weeeeee mad when ENTJ's storm into something, tell everyone in there that they're wrong/stupid/senseless/boring, then proceed to make their claim of brilliance, following thereafter replies that may be seen as astonished that people aren't entirely completely convinced to rethink their ideals based on their clearly laid-out evidence of awesome?!
    They let kids in here?