User Tag List

First 132122232425 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Amen, Brothers and Sisters!

*Watching CC cringe.*

But I'll bet you agree, Girl.

So. A question. What exactly is it about acknowledging the spiritual part of your nature that makes you cringe, CC?

You don't buy the wholistic idea of body, mind and spirit? Or is it that you are uncomfortable with hearing what others have to say about theirs? Where's the stumbling block?
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    INFP

Geez. I've been, crudely put, AWing here all afternoon. Maybe I'll stop being so focussed for a while and play a bit.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    Amen, Brothers and Sisters!

*Watching CC cringe.*

But I'll bet you agree, Girl.

So. A question. What exactly is it about acknowledging the spiritual part of your nature that makes you cringe, CC?

You don't buy the wholistic idea of body, mind and spirit? Or is it that you are uncomfortable with hearing what others have to say about theirs? Where's the stumbling block?
    I desperately need some cafe con leche.

I will be back to answer this,
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Sniffles

Geez. I've been, crudely put, AWing here all afternoon. Maybe I'll stop being so focussed for a while and play a bit.
    Maybe you just need to log into MSN.

MBTI
    INFP

Already belong to one of those groups. It's a pain in the pocket. Too many XSTJs. Old ones besides. Heh.

These guys are gonna mentor me into senility? Probably not.

I'm probably going to have to gracefully bow out before I drop into the rut never to scintillate again.

I can't wait to hear what The Chick has to say but I gotta run out and attend to RL for a little while.

Other NFs? Join us.

Sniffles

Was that post addressed to me Anja? :confused:

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Was that post addressed to me Anja? :confused:
    Both your comment about MSN and to CC.

Looks like no one came back tonight anyway. I went out and ran into some friends and had a good time. Only just got back a little while ago.

Jen sent me a note about Ventrillo and I haven't opened it yet. Putting it off.

These kinds of things are difficult for me. Once I "get it" I'll be okay but it's like facing down the boogey-man to learn anything electronic.

So when I get on you may all assume that I have slain the dragon with considerable blood, sweat and tears.

Gee, that sounds kind of histrionic doesn't it? Wonder if I should call a shrink. . .

I wish someone would start a fun word game or two. Another forum I belonged to for a while had some really bright and funny people and they'd invent amusing and tricky word games.

One we played was "Which Doesn't Belong?" and some could come up with pretty cagey clues. Four of them. Maybe three would be women and one would be a man, three nonAmerican and one American. Various intricate patterns which made guessing fun and sent me to google repeatedly.

Another we played was "Letters From Famous People." And we'd make up funny letters that they may have written.

Maybe some day I'll get motivated to do it myself. Do you think, anyone that others would be interesting in something a little more challeging than word association?

Hah. The MN forum of oldsters I'm with plays "Let's Name a Movie!" That's it. No conversation. Just each post naming a movie. BUT - there is one challenging rule: Only one movie per post. Strictly. So I have to wait twenty-four hours before my turn again. It's excruciating.

Senility may be just around the corner.

MBTI
    INFP

I was lookin' at my new avatar a while ago. Hadn't noticed that red thing in the background until I put it up. I sure hope it's a school bus and not a Portapotty.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I was lookin' at my new avatar a while ago. Hadn't noticed that red thing in the background until I put it up. I sure hope it's a school bus and not a Portapotty.
    I think it's a telephone booth. You know, one of those stereotypically British ones. Like this:

If it were blue and a little more squarish, I might freak out and wonder if Dr. Who had turned into a cat!
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

It is a phonebooth, isn't it?
    What is it doing there...? Hmm.