User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Hexis, with parenting, it's not all or nothing. Show up when you can... When I was young, I saw my mom once every 2 weeks and she and I are very, very close. Things will get better and you'll get into a routine with your ex. Just try to do something special to express your respect for your ex next time you visit your son. Show up right on time with a fun plan (I don't know how old your son is, so maybe plans aren't possible).

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    New topic; Headaches suck, agree or disagree?
    Pfff, so disagree!!

:rolli:

HEADACHES ARE AWESOME!!!

But they are not nearly as awesome as having root canals, no, no, not in the least.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

heart on fire

^ Okay...transferring *awesome* headache to CC!

But you know, given by a skilled dentist, a root canal can be relaxing. It's so methodical and numb.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post
    No problem was mostly just ranting anyhow. .
    Yes, life can be so frustrating and sux.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    Hexis, with parenting, it's not all or nothing. Show up when you can... When I was young, I saw my mom once every 2 weeks and she and I are very, very close. Things will get better and you'll get into a routine with your ex. Just try to do something special to express your respect for your ex next time you visit your son. Show up right on time with a fun plan (I don't know how old your son is, so maybe plans aren't possible).
    Thanks alot Dis, its just when my family sees me they give me these looks like I should feel bad for the way im liveing my life, so once again thanks.

And as for the new topic the dentist is AWESOME! Those chairs are so comfy and my last nurse was hot! Hell I think im gona make an appointment for next week! (jokeing i dont have insurance for that lol)
    SDMF

MBTI
    INFP

I have good news!

You know living with an ISTJ can be trying. I'm am often trying to find situations where he can relate to the INFP experience. And I had a great opportunity tonight.

We were watching a film with Peter Fonda in it. And he made the comment that Fonda wasn't a very good actor, that he just lacked that "spark."

Whoa! NF talk coming from him?

"Yeah, that's what I'm talking about when say I sense someone's spirit!" I said.

I could see him thinking about this. Yes, he really did. And I think he had a glimmer of understanding. Whoopee!

I think I've got ten/twenty more years to widen this little crack in the awareness of difference. Oh boy!
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

heart on fire

Those chairs are so comfy and my last nurse was hot! Hell I think im gona make an appointment for next week! (jokeing i dont have insurance for that lol)
    Dentists are usually good lookin!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Pfff, so disagree!!

:rolli:

HEADACHES ARE AWESOME!!!

But they are not nearly as awesome as having root canals, no, no, not in the least.
    Well I hope for your dentists sake you remember to tip.

MBTI
    INFP

Thanks alot Dis, its just when my family sees me they give me these looks like I should feel bad for the way im liveing my life, so once again thanks.
    When my dad was still a young man, he was "the loser" of the family, and now he's sittin pretty, king of his castle with the respect of everyone.

Just takes time and "blood, sweat, and tears".

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I'd respond Hex, but it'd be silly since I COULD say my views in person!!

My dentist in Iraq was frikken smokin'. I think he was actually flirting with me a bit too, which rocked!! Too bad a few words spoken and one time follow up was it for it all! u-u!! I wish my REAL dentist was that hawt! I have an old dude. I'm with heart though, ya'll can keep headaches. I only get them on medication and when I'm really sick... or hung over.

Anja, I lol'd at that! "See?! It's the same thing for this!!" '..Hm. I can almost attempt to think about seeing what you mean on that. Further analysis would determine whether or not I will use this information to further enlighten myself--' "ugh!! :rolli:"
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge