User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

MBTI
    infp

Going apeshit on someone is never a good idea cause it's really all projection.

I can't even recall all of the arguments/fights I have gotten into where the other person started going berserk because of their *own* issues.
    Why else would you need to go berserk other than insecruity? Whenever people talk shit about other people it always reflects on them way more than the person they're talking about. I was thinking about this today, I kind of think anything you say, even when talking about other people, speaks only for yourself. Other people are who they are and nothing you say or think about them can change what they really are. You probably don't even know that person well enough to understand them, so you're outlashing is probably completely unfounded and wrong anyway. They're just projecting their own suck onto you. And everyone sucks a little bit, right?

How many times have people said things about you that really don't describe you at all? For me, a ton of times, but none of those change who I am, so I never feel the need to unleash at someone. I used to go fucking apeshit at people, I was a really angry kid, but I just don't care any more, and boy is it rewarding.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by GZA View Post
    Going apeshit on someone is never a good idea cause it's really all projection.
    SOOOOOOO TRUE!!!!

People's propensity to project has been a haunting reoccurring theme that I have picked up on in my life, to the point where I view it to be a tenet of human behavior.

Why else would you need to go berserk other than insecruity? Whenever people talk shit about other people it always reflects on them way more than the person they're talking about. I was thinking about this today, I kind of think anything you say, even when talking about other people, speaks only for yourself. Other people are who they are and nothing you say or think about them can change what they really are. You probably don't even know that person well enough to understand them, so you're outlashing is probably completely unfounded and wrong anyway. They're just projecting their own suck onto you. And everyone sucks a little bit, right?
    Wow, yessss!!!

Everything you say is really a reflection and projection of yourself, period!!!

Are you sure you are only 16?!?!?

How many times have people said things about you that really don't describe you at all? For me, a ton of times, but none of those change who I am, so I never feel the need to unleash at someone. I used to go fucking apeshit at people, I was a really angry kid, but I just don't care any more, and boy is it rewarding.
    Lol, apathy does have its perks, doesn't it.

I care, unfortunately, and if I don't reason with it, or let it out somehow, I have a tendency to get implosive, which is berry, berry, baaaaaddddd!!!!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFP

I agree with the projection stuff, GZA. Doesn't it crack you up when someone goes on and on about something that bothers them and it's all stuff they do themselves? I can hardly keep from gettin' all righteous about it. Heh.

Some folks don't seem to have a lot of introspection.

I was just thinking today about that blanket statement people sometimes make around here about INFPs going to any lengths to preserve the peace and asking myself under what circumstances I will do that and which ones I won't.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

do you ever wish you would just shut the hell up?
    everybody doesn't need to know how you really feel all the damn time!!

oh...just to clarify...haha...i am talking about me...none of you...sorry just read that and it sounded like it...hahaa

MBTI
    INFP

LOL

That is the best part of the ENFP though. Their effusive self-expression. It's beautiful and very endearing.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

is it an e thing?
    most of it's lovely and sweet...because you know...we see things like that...but sometimes it's not...and it's not so great...i surprise myself daily by the lack of control over what comes out of my mouth!! i'm actually quite embarrassed for myself!

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    is it an e thing?
    most of it's lovely and sweet...because you know...we see things like that...but sometimes it's not...and it's not so great...i surprise myself daily by the lack of control over what comes out of my mouth!! i'm actually quite embarrassed for myself!
    Girl, try some shamelessness, I highly recommend it.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Girl, try some shamelessness, I highly recommend it.
    Seconded.

MBTI
    infp

It could be an extraverted thing, because I'm introverted and I'm a closed book. I'm only expressive through creative things.

What exactly did you say?

And I agree with the shamelessness part -if thats how you naturally are, then so be it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

hmmm...yes...pour me a B I G cup...i need it...haha