• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP Females.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Crazy eyes: intense, watchful, a little angry, a little tense. Like they've got a coiled up spring inside.

This is usually when they're feeling insecure or uncomfortable which is a lot of the time unless they're with friends.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Even when I had bad days at work I tended to be very cheery when greeting people and I always maintained a very sweet exterior in the workplace no matter what. If I couldn't do my job to it's full ability, I wouldn't show.

But I tend to be pretty bubbly overall.

PinkIceTD

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm usually only jovial and playful and all the previously used adjectives if i'm around people I'm very comfortable with. But when I was a teenager, people thought I was shy all the time and were totally surprised when the "trigger word" was given. In retrospect, they probably thought I was on something...

When I meet especially quiet people that I like, I've been told I ask too many questions.

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm usually only jovial and playful and all the previously used adjectives if i'm around people I'm very comfortable with. But when I was a teenager, people thought I was shy all the time and were totally surprised when the "trigger word" was given. In retrospect, they probably thought I was on something...

When I meet especially quiet people that I like, I've been told I ask too many questions.

That is just like me.

ConchShell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yes, I can identify with this. I hardly know how to walk - only how to run. I bubble with energy and enthusiasm when I'm in the right place, with the right people. People have often commented that I make friends easily. I can sometimes see a sort of affectionate amusement on the faces of my colleagues when I turn up to work in the morning, usually rushing in with a cheerful greeting and the latest silly idea that happened to cross my mind.

Like Rachel Linpa, I am quieter around ESFJs.

ConchShell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Maybe I shouldn't generalise because I only know one confirmed ESFJ, but I am quieter around her. She seems really competitive. My other colleagues have noticed it as well. (I don't know if this is just her, or if it's a typical trait in ESFJs). When she gets all competitive, I just back off and calmly let her take centre stage. My more introverted side comes on and I might quietly sit and analyse the meanings behind some of the things she's saying.

BlownAway

MBTI Type
ENFP
My best friend is an ENFP. She is excited and outgoing and bursting with energy about 90% of the time. I love being around her because she brings me out of my shell and I turn into a much more fun person. I have been told by a few people that she is just too overwhelming, and if someone were to try and compete for attention with her, she'd win, no doubt. But the characteristics that some people find annoying in her, I find endearing. I wouldn't ever wish for her to be less excited or jovial. I love ENFP's.

ENFP - INFJ is the perfect friendship :). My three closest friends are INFJ and they would say exactly the same about me. To other types, ENFP:s seem to make a great first impression, but then something happens. Maybe we're too much for some people..:cry:

VanillaCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
ENFP's seem to make a great first impression, but then something happens. Maybe we're too much for some people..:cry:

YEAH. It's happened only three times to me, but still. They'll like me at first, like at school, then they'll ask to hang out. Then we do, and that's the last I hear from them. It's so weird, especially since it seemed like they were having a really fun time. Going from begging to hang out with me to just saying a random hi from time to time? Maybe they had way too high expectations.

:D Oh well, 99% people still like me afterwards. I guess I can't please everyone... Oh wait, yes I can! :banana:

Penguin

MBTI Type
ENTP
YEAH. It's happened only three times to me, but still. They'll like me at first, like at school, then they'll ask to hang out. Then we do, and that's the last I hear from them. It's so weird, especially since it seemed like they were having a really fun time. Going from begging to hang out with me to just saying a random hi from time to time? Maybe they had way too high expectations.

:D Oh well, 99% people still like me afterwards. I guess I can't please everyone... Oh wait, yes I can! :banana:

thing is you need to know how to deepen your relationship with people, knowing how to make a fine first impression is fine but its for nothing if people think that the only thing you are capable of is just knowing how to have fun, there is far more to a social relationship than being able to have fun ;)
thats why one hears E's more often than I's complaining that they dont have any real friends :)

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Who's Shostakovich?

Composer of classical music from the early 1900's till 60's ish.

I noticed that too about ENFPs... people will not really hangout with them a lot unless they are N's. Every ENFP girl I've met in person(3), I still hang out with, and there's definitely a connection. It's really easy to talk between each other, neither of us have to worry about what we're saying, it's like all guards and barriers are dropped. I'd say I could see myself dating one of them[or any ENFP] in a heartbeat cause they are so chill, and the ones I've met would say vice versa. Interesting how they get along so well.

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
Man! I am so jealous of all the energy and randomness you ENFP's have. It just seems like you get so much more out of life while I'm cooped up in here! :(

Ha! I just realized that I have nothing more to add to this topic as I've never known an ENFP female. Toodaloo! :)

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Man! I am so jealous of all the energy and randomness you ENFP's have. It just seems like you get so much more out of life while I'm cooped up in here! :(

Ha! I just realized that I have nothing more to add to this topic as I've never known an ENFP female. Toodaloo! :)

this coming from an ENFJ? you guys are just as fun!

dan.yo33

MBTI Type
INFJ
I love ENFPs!!

My best male friend is an ENFP and two of my best girl friends are also ENFPs!

Jeez they are just some of the most inspirational, loving people you will ever meet. And I totally forgive them their spazziness.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Things people have told me about myself and how I come off, with their estimated type.

INFP: (Naddoo this is for you!)
She talks a lot but in a good way. [LOLOLOLOL]

Moody, shy, IXFJ:
When I talk to you I think I'm high. You are so intense and into what I'm saying and looking at me and nodding at what I say, I feel like when I'm high and reality gets hyper-real.

You're so bizarre! You're always cheery and super energetic ALL THE TIME.

XSFJ:
You're so cute! You're [one of the] cutest people I know! (for the quirky faces and postures and voices I have)

You're such a pain in the ass, I love it! (for the smack talking I do and friendly ribbing with people)

Super shy INFX:
My first impression of you was that you were really friendly and a 'go getter'.

---------
I feel for the female doctor you mentioned Angry and ENFX and possibly ENTP females for being "too much".

That's been a constant pebble in my shoe, feeling I have to tone myself down to match other people. Especially if I feel the others are dragging me down with their dullness, conformity, timidity, and general lameness etc. Yeah, I said it, and with all the grace of a 12 year old.

Then again, I also hold myself back with my own reservations and fears.

But ENFX gotta be full on 100%, cramping on style is not good for our souls! It's not even like we have ulterior motives (when we're healthy and mature) -- I honestly just want people to be right with the world and be free to be themselves, I like people to be happy and to be with the world. Seriosuly what's so wrong with that?

I used to get A LOT of shit and bullying and unkind comments and treatment from both children and adults as I was growing up for being full on me, or doing my damndest to try and not be knocked down, and I am OUTRAGED at those people [collectively] now that they thought they had the right to deprive me of my basic human right to be me and live a happy life. Who do their lame asses think they are???

I think if you are ENFX, and have this strong ego and sense of 'moral imperative/divine justice' (maybe moreso if you are ENFP than ENFJ? that everyone has the right to be themselves and flourish and contribute to the world unfettered), there is a BRAZEN almost flippant or sub/consciously 'fuck you I'm gonna be me' current buzzing somewhere in the baseline of all the warm fuzzies that make us up. I think that can also contribute to us seeming 'intense' or coming on strong?

But yeah, now that I'm a happier, healthier, more self-confident ENFP female adult, people around me pretty much acknowledge across the board that I'm super high energy, extraverted, friendly, social, and have a random friendly demeanor.

BTW, somewhat related, I also have many less problems with people "not liking me" compared to my XXTJ or INTP female friends. On the flip, they also tend to dislike a lot more people than me. So you give what you get, you get what you give, and perception is a two way steet. It's a balance.

In general, I find that I like most people I meet and treat them with at least a formal low baseline of extroversion and friendliness and have problems with very few people and in return, people generally have a positive impression of me.

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
there is a BRAZEN almost flippant or sub/consciously 'fuck you I'm gonna be me' current buzzing somewhere in the baseline of all the warm fuzzies that make us up.

multiply this by uber uniqueness, and you have the recipe for ENF

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
Well I have met my first confirmed ENFP ever.

I was at the clinic because I was vomitting everywhere waiting for my new primary care provider to walk through the door. As I am sitting there sick off my ass, this hot chick walks through the door dressed in a very classy yet sexy outfit. She introduces herself as Dr. so and so.

Anyway, I can barely talk at the moment, but the lady was so in your face excited and smiling and bursting with energy and compassion to the point that I thought she was on Extacy or something. I compliment her on her over the top attittude and she tells me that she is an ENFP. I pretend to not know what the hell she is talking about so she chats my head off about MBTI and other personality crap.

Well, I am wondering if all ENFP's are really that in your face full of energy and bursting with shine that they seem crazy, or is it just the female ones?

I asked my friends this and they commented that I can also be a bit overwhelming too, but not all the time.

The only reason I ask this, is because I really do not wish to come off that strong or really leave that powerful of an immpression on anyone.

Anyway, how do ENFP's come off after a first impression? This would be cool to hear about because you never know how you look through other peoples eyes.

I have met several ENFP's who were not as outgoing as your description, or as MBTI's. It looks like there is a lot of wiggle room for how outgoing or introverted a person is within their type. I am an ENFP who is not bubbly. At least not for no reason, and not all of the time.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
multiply this by uber uniqueness, and you have the recipe for ENF

I think that's dangerous. The uniqueness in everyone already, but that "Fuck you, I'm going to be me" mentality is the variable, so others' uniqueness can be less visible.