User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: ENFP Females.

MBTI
    ENTP

Crazy eyes: intense, watchful, a little angry, a little tense. Like they've got a coiled up spring inside.

This is usually when they're feeling insecure or uncomfortable which is a lot of the time unless they're with friends.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    ENFP women seem to naturally cycle between manic and "depressive" (calm, contemplative), but not in the problematic disorder way, in a good way. I like being around them.
    thanks

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Even when I had bad days at work I tended to be very cheery when greeting people and I always maintained a very sweet exterior in the workplace no matter what. If I couldn't do my job to it's full ability, I wouldn't show.

But I tend to be pretty bubbly overall.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

I'm usually only jovial and playful and all the previously used adjectives if i'm around people I'm very comfortable with. But when I was a teenager, people thought I was shy all the time and were totally surprised when the "trigger word" was given. In retrospect, they probably thought I was on something...

When I meet especially quiet people that I like, I've been told I ask too many questions.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIceTD View Post
    I'm usually only jovial and playful and all the previously used adjectives if i'm around people I'm very comfortable with. But when I was a teenager, people thought I was shy all the time and were totally surprised when the "trigger word" was given. In retrospect, they probably thought I was on something...

When I meet especially quiet people that I like, I've been told I ask too many questions.
    That is just like me.
    Om–ba–ara–minaya–sabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

MBTI
    ENFP

Yes, I can identify with this. I hardly know how to walk - only how to run. I bubble with energy and enthusiasm when I'm in the right place, with the right people. People have often commented that I make friends easily. I can sometimes see a sort of affectionate amusement on the faces of my colleagues when I turn up to work in the morning, usually rushing in with a cheerful greeting and the latest silly idea that happened to cross my mind.

Like Rachel Linpa, I am quieter around ESFJs.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by ConchShell View Post
    Like Rachel Linpa, I am quieter around ESFJs.
    yeah me too, my mom is an esfj. why?

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIceTD View Post
    yeah me too, my mom is an esfj. why?
    it's just what happens when we meet an SJ in general. they're 'proper people' and we don't want them to feel out of place.

MBTI
    ENFP

Maybe I shouldn't generalise because I only know one confirmed ESFJ, but I am quieter around her. She seems really competitive. My other colleagues have noticed it as well. (I don't know if this is just her, or if it's a typical trait in ESFJs). When she gets all competitive, I just back off and calmly let her take centre stage. My more introverted side comes on and I might quietly sit and analyse the meanings behind some of the things she's saying.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by littledarling View Post
    My best friend is an ENFP. She is excited and outgoing and bursting with energy about 90% of the time. I love being around her because she brings me out of my shell and I turn into a much more fun person. I have been told by a few people that she is just too overwhelming, and if someone were to try and compete for attention with her, she'd win, no doubt. But the characteristics that some people find annoying in her, I find endearing. I wouldn't ever wish for her to be less excited or jovial. I love ENFP's.
    ENFP - INFJ is the perfect friendship . My three closest friends are INFJ and they would say exactly the same about me. To other types, ENFP:s seem to make a great first impression, but then something happens. Maybe we're too much for some people..