User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: ENFP Females.

MBTI
    ESTJ

Lol, I have one ENFP female friend. She is pretty wacky but she actually isn't that way around people she doesn't know. I could see her being that way all the time if she was in a profession she really enjoyed.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    Well I have met my first confirmed ENFP ever.

I was at the clinic because I was vomitting everywhere waiting for my new primary care provider to walk through the door. As I am sitting there sick off my ass, this hot chick walks through the door dressed in a very classy yet sexy outfit. She introduces herself as Dr. so and so.

Anyway, I can barely talk at the moment, but the lady was so in your face excited and smiling and bursting with energy and compassion to the point that I thought she was on Extacy or something. I compliment her on her over the top attittude and she tells me that she is an ENFP. I pretend to not know what the hell she is talking about so she chats my head off about MBTI and other personality crap.

Well, I am wondering if all ENFP's are really that in your face full of energy and bursting with shine that they seem crazy, or is it just the female ones?

I asked my friends this and they commented that I can also be a bit overwhelming too, but not all the time.

The only reason I ask this, is because I really do not wish to come off that strong or really leave that powerful of an immpression on anyone.

Anyway, how do ENFP's come off after a first impression? This would be cool to hear about because you never know how you look through other peoples eyes.
    Very often, strangers assume I'm a nice quiet girl. At some point, however, maybe during a card game, or if someone mentions Shostakovich, my crazy self comes out full swing and people are shocked. It's usually a positive thing, though, and they just start laughing, but that intense barely contained energy you described is probably how I come off too. Scary, isn't it?

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

MBTI
    ISTJ

Who's Shostakovich?
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

ENFPs come off as explosive. You say the right trigger word, or catch them in the right mood, and you have a shining beacon of energy in your midst

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    has anyone ever had a bad impression?

probably not

especially not a "hot chick dressed in a very classy yet sexy outfit"
    Not really any bad first impressions, although they have a tendency towards what I call "crazy eyes". They're typically very charming at first. And usually a ton of fun and crazy in a fun way. They will go nuts if you dump them though.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Well, I am wondering if all ENFP's are really that in your face full of energy and bursting with shine that they seem crazy, or is it just the female ones?
    I am pretty much like that. Yeah. Sometimes depends on the situation. I usually tone it down if there are ESFJ and ESFP females around.

MBTI
    INFJ

My best friend is an ENFP. She is excited and outgoing and bursting with energy about 90% of the time. I love being around her because she brings me out of my shell and I turn into a much more fun person. I have been told by a few people that she is just too overwhelming, and if someone were to try and compete for attention with her, she'd win, no doubt. But the characteristics that some people find annoying in her, I find endearing. I wouldn't ever wish for her to be less excited or jovial. I love ENFP's.
    Rain makes applesauce
    Likes cm81 liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    ENFP women seem to naturally cycle between manic and "depressive" (calm, contemplative), but not in the problematic disorder way, in a good way. I like being around them.

I agree. As an ENFP female, I would say I only express the manic side when I'm comfortable with the people around. Otherwise, I only show it in small dosages. Often, people have labeled me as a very introverted person because I can be so calm and reserved.
    Om–ba–ara–minaya–sabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by EvanTheClown View Post
    ENFPs come off as explosive. You say the right trigger word, or catch them in the right mood, and you have a shining beacon of energy in your midst

Evan, you speak the truth! An ENFP can be a live firecracker.
    Om–ba–ara–minaya–sabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Not really any bad first impressions, although they have a tendency towards what I call "crazy eyes". They're typically very charming at first. And usually a ton of fun and crazy in a fun way. They will go nuts if you dump them though.

Really? Can you please explain what you mean by "crazy eyes"? I would like to know. . Btw, I'm a huge Doom fan, that's what's up!
    Om–ba–ara–minaya–sabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp