User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 190

  1. #61
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    In a similar yet inverted way that other NFs do...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #62
    Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    So who do you guys think would be most NF of our NFs? Who is a great example of each type?

    Because, there is a lot of concentration on the unhealthy aspects of being a feeler... but who reps feeling in the right way?

    We need role models. We need to be proud of our NF types.
    Not me. I'm a silly sausage who likes to just be crazy for the hell of it.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

  3. #63
    unscannable Tigerlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    5,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    `
    I think they can be utterly obnoxious and pompous and intellectually rigid to the point of sheer absurdity.

    Surely, I am not the only one who has had difficulties with NTs, please share your frustrations here.

    By allowing them to. Mine is playful but if I'm not in a good mood his playfulness can get to me. One way to get at them is through sex. ;P
    Time is a delicate mistress.

  4. #64
    E. N.. T... :P RiderOnTheStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    So who do you guys think would be most NF of our NFs? Who is a great example of each type?

    Because, there is a lot of concentration on the unhealthy aspects of being a feeler... but who reps feeling in the right way?

    We need role models. We need to be proud of our NF types.
    This is a whole nother thread.
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

    Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

  5. #65
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    NT posts moved here.

  6. #66
    Senor Membrane
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Damn it, look, this is the NTs at "Why are all the NFs jealous of the NTs?"

    Because we start the best threads.
    Because we can stay on topic and make connections with others simultaneously.
    Feeling in the service of thought is more powerful than feeling alone.
    Because we know how to debate, and can thus crush other NTs in ways they can't.
    Because we understand things, instead of simply "liking" or "disliking" them.
    Because all feelers know they are at the mercy of their passions.
    Because they look up to us in the same way a would-be sacrificial virgin will look up to her savior.
    Because we don't cry when we hurt a stranger's feelings on the internet.
    Precisely because we DON'T need the approval of others.
    Because our private forum kicks ass, and theirs, well, I'm not even sure they have one. Last I checked it was overrun by unicorns and lanyards.
    Because to us, "Being a man" doesn't mean "Being a little girl about everything, sobbing in the corner, and wondering why everything's so 'fucked up.'"
    Because there is no T in "Fail."
    Now, tell me, do you see a difference? Ok, it's this:

    Because NFs can't even insult properly. I feel flattered by half their attempts and unfazed or amused by most of the rest. When we insult, we make it stick. We - say it with me - get under your skin.
    People, you need to try more! Otherwise we be their biatches forevah.

  7. #67
    violaine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Hahahahaha!!!! Check it out!!!! Check it out!!!!!!!

    LOL I love NTs - so predictable it hurts!!!!!!!

    I knew it - I just *knew* it!!!!!

    Take a look at them getting all personal. You say something in a jovial fashion, and they go apeshit. If they say something five times worse and insulting and we take it personally, they say, "Whhaaaaa learn how to take a joke." Which reminds me of this weird double standard some NTs have. :rolli:
    Haha, so funny! Which reminds me, they think we take all of this seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    But yeah. NTs are sexy. Can we have a thread for that too?
    That is what every other thread about NTs an NF posts in devolves into!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    By allowing them to. Mine is playful but if I'm not in a good mood his playfulness can get to me. One way to get at them is through sex. ;P
    Sometimes I'm not in the mood for MST3K (ok it's rare cos I them). Pfft, we pwn them in relationships. I find their complete cluelessness in a relationship to be quite cute though, aww *ruffles lil NTs hair*. Gawd I love those hawt, clueless nerds

  8. #68
    Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    Pfft they ain't worth the effort.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

  9. #69
    Senor Membrane
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Pfft they ain't worth the effort.
    You sure you aren't just trying to hide your inability to insult? Come on, please... go for it.

  10. #70
    violaine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    ... Otherwise we be their biatches forevah.
    ^No.

    (oh yeah, did we even state the obvious? That NFs are not jealous of NTs?)

Similar Threads

  1. How do you get structure in your life?
    By Bamboo in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-03-2013, 11:36 PM
  2. [NT] NTs: How do you get down?
    By Wind Up Rex in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 02:54 PM
  3. [ENTJ] ENTJ, how do you get back on track when you've lost yourself to your worse functions?
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 08:54 PM
  4. [NT] How do NTs experience crushes?
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 01:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO