• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] How do NTs get underneath your skin???

V

violaine

I can't speak for all NFs, but for me, GAH, it is precisely that, (getting to their soft side), regardless of how painstakingly difficult doing so may be, that just, errrr, yeah, gets/drives me, every time.

:blush:

*sigh* They're so lovely when they open up and it's only for you... killer.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Am I the only F that is overcome by :rolleyes2: with this?

That's how they get you! Don't fall for it!

No No, I'm there with you, except it's more :sick: than :rolleyes2: lol

They were right, we just can't insult aswell as them, I mean look at what happened to this thread? :whistling:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

A girl who doesn't obfuscate wanting me and won't make me feel like I'm evil when I want something to burn. Someone I can make rational decisions with and understand eachother? I think I'll willingly fall for that :nice: :D

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
NTs get underneath my skin when they get all Fe mushy gushy on me.
Mushy-gushy, no thanks, but I kinda like when they get a little mushy, I kinda like it a lot.

But I DO NOT LIKE BEING SMOTHERED, so if one were to ever smother me with mushiness, then, meh and bleh, no thanks!!!

You think it's a contrivance on their part?

I usually perceive it to be a major display of sincerity/vulnerability on their parts. <--- Lol, weird wording.

V

violaine

^oh, I'm not sure why that's bad :sadbanana: I don't think they're being manipulative when it happens at all?

I usually perceive it to be a major display of sincerity/vulnerability on their parts. <--- Lol, weird wording.

It is. I don't mind if it takes someone a while to find that side of themselves and I'm completely honored when they are able to do that with me.

A girl boy who doesn't obfuscate wanting me and won't make me feel like I'm evil when I want something to burn. Someone I can make rational decisions with and understand eachother? I think I'll willingly fall for that :nice: :D

Hell yes.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Eh. All of that vulnerability gets old once they pull the rug out from under you several times and play the "I'm a cold, insensitive macho man" card.

V

violaine

Eh. All of that vulnerability gets old once they pull the rug out from under you several times and play the "I'm a cold, insensitive macho man" card.

hmm, I definitely do not play that game. Very annoying.

As a guy I'm certainly rolling my eyes at that as well. Where's all the NF love ladies!? Don't forget how annoying those NT bastards are!:newwink:

haha it's there, I just updated my "Types You Wanna" thread preferences this morning to include INFPs, lol.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I find that they ebb and flow with their letting you in-keeping to themselves mode.

And, that can be frustrating at times, but I'm kinda like that too, so I guess it kind of works itself out.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
But to be fair, there are healthy NTs. I'm, of course, referring to the crazies that I attract.

Like attracts like, eh? ;)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Lol, totally glazed over the "macho man" part of the post!!!

What an E-tarded moment, my bad. :doh:

And lol, NTs, macho?!!?!?

Wait, shit, I tend to only deal with INTs so maybe ENTs can be macho, er, or ENTJs, rather. ;)

V

violaine

Why do I know the NT private forum "Give NFs some love" thread is going to be exactly like the "Why are NFs jealous..." thread. :rolleyes: (Too cynical?)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Why do I know the NT private forum "Give NFs some love" thread is going to be exactly like the "Why are NFs jealous..." thread. :rolleyes:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

:happy2:

Was just about to post that, thanks. ;)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Wait, perhaps I spoke/typed too soon, I am seeing some love there.

Oh shit, that thread is going to be the nail in the coffin for this fail-of-a-thread.

Dammit!!

V

violaine

^Haha yeah I was going to post a retraction when I saw some of the good ones...

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
As a guy I'm certainly rolling my eyes at that as well. Where's all the NF love ladies!? Don't forget how annoying those NT bastards are!:newwink:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:hug:

In the love department, and I do mean all aspects of the, ahem, *love* department, NF men pwn NTs, hands down. ;)