User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

I don't really hate things about NT's rather... I find them slightly disturbing at times.
    When they don't want to see another view than their own.

Otherwise than that... Not really a subject of hate for me.
    ISTJ's though. Ugh. Only met one that I can clearly type though.
    GOD DAMNIT. Really fucking annoying.
    (I probably will change this disturbance in my nature if another said ISTJ comes forward and actually acts in a way that isn't toooooooo confined.)
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

In some ways, I think it is better to be an NF with a relatively strong T than an NT with a relatively strong/weak F. (Eh, I think I need some sleep, that made no sense at ALL).
    Nah, that makes sense.

NT's really annoy me when they are Right and you are Wrong (notice the caps). Even when you bring irrefutable evidence to back your stance. I can actually show some sort of hard evidence, and they will still push it away. Usually their ego gets involved at that point. To be proven wrong when they are clearly soooo intelligent and have such a mastery over logic would be as good as death. Then it becomes an argument.

One time I argued with an NT about who directed Nightmare before Christmas for about 3 minutes. Tim Burton wrote the story, but he didn't direct it. They refused to believe me. Unfortunately we were at a restaurant so I couldn't just go online and show them. It really wasn't that important to me but they wouldn't just trust me on it.

Another thing is the social ineptitude. But now that I know about MBTI I understand them much more.

MBTI
    iNFp
    Enneagram
    4w3?

I freaking love them.
    I find their arrogance and overconfidence superficially attractive to the EXTREME.
    Well, when they have REASON to be arrogant.
    If they're stupid and arrogant - not often in NTs - it's incredibly annoying.
    But I <3 NTs. Sexay.

Painfully Bipolar

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Because of reinforcement of the current Western culture they're utterly convinced that they're the "right" type and that others should strive to be as they are. I find them to be insensitive and arrogant, but then feel sorry for them when they come across as being such obviously socially clueless nerds. It's like they preach their logic to overcompensate for their secret insecurity. Sad.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    `
    I think they can be utterly obnoxious and pompous and intellectually rigid to the point of sheer absurdity.

Surely, I am not the only one who has had difficulties with NTs, please share your frustrations here.

I like most of them a lot.

When I have difficulties with them... it's usually because they're too tolerant of a state of affairs I think is horrible, or else too insistent on something I find oppressive and unacceptable just because it works.

I don't seem to find a lot of NTs like that, though. Most of them seem to be freaked out by the same things I am. Especially ENTPs and INTJs, to the point that I often mistake them for Fs at first.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

When they give you that smug look like, "awww, she's soooo quut when she gets all emotional"

Little do they know that even when we are emotional, we still (rationally) get what's going on, it's just that what's going on is upsetting.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    When they give you that smug look like, "awww, she's soooo quut when she gets all emotional"

Little do they know that even when we are emotional, we still (rationally) get what's going on, it's just that what's going on is upsetting.
    lol i admit my husband thinks its cute to wind me up and all these years later i still allow him too. i think i like it as well. weird.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

INTJs get under my skin in a good way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Perhaps the reason you hate us so much is that we can see right through your emotionally driven hatred. You tell us that we a hateful, stubborn and arrogant and that we should all be caring and whatnot, yet you come here and have a 17 page attack thread.

Very, very interesting double standard you're setting there... Very interesting...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

they don't, unless they try and bring up their IQ scores.

inb4 'envious' because my eye que is only 89