User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    NTs stuck in one place together = 'Lord of the Flies'. NFs stuck in one place together = awesome rave at Zion in 'Matrix Reloaded'. That is all.
    LOLOLOL.

FTW.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    LOLOLOL.

FTW.
    Hee, hee, hee - I like that image!
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

When they link you footage of a young man collapsing to his death on a soccer field with no fair warning thinking that you will not find such an image hauntingly and disturbingly disconcerting.

:sad:

I don't need to actually see a puppy getting beaten to death to know that some puppies get sadly beaten to death.

I have a vivid and at times morbid imagination, I don't need actual images to fortify what are some of the horrific truths about life.

:sad:
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

heart on fire

I can't remember if I posted in this thread or not. If I did, forgive me for repeating.

My father was NT and he would relate with me to get in touch with his feeling side, when it was haunting him and I assume talking to me helped him with this, it seemed to and he sought me out time and time again to do so.

But then he'd turn around and belittle my feeling nature and not see it of any value. This really gets under my skin. I always respected his intelligence and the value that interacting with his thinking side gave to me. I tried to show this appreciation and respect to him in ways that he needed. I tried not to burden him with overemotionalism or vague thinking, tried to admit when I was being overemotional. He refused to meet me half way by valuing what I am, even though what I am was often a comfort to him when he needed to relate to someone.

This notion that feeling is useless, inferior and yet coming time and time again to drink at the well of feeling. It's hypocritical.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    NTs stuck in one place together = 'Lord of the Flies'. NFs stuck in one place together = awesome rave at Zion in 'Matrix Reloaded'. That is all.
    HA!!

I agree with Peguy. I refuse to argue/talk about subjects such as religion, politics and morals with a certain NT because, she always plows ahead with her own flawed logic, outdated and often bad information, refuses to really listen and is hell bent on getting me to agree with her. ARGGG!

I wonder if my Mom is an NT or at lest a T and definitely a very unhealthy one no matter what she is. Actually I'm not really sure if she has a type, she had multiple personality/Dissociative Identity Disorder until recently and I'm not completely convinced that she's better. Anyway arguing with my mother is hell and the only way to every end an augment (she'll keep going forever, I'm not exaggerating, she never gives up and then she holds a grudge beyond that) is to pretend you agree with her. Not very healthy, but often there's nothing else you can do, because she can't let it go.

I like this thread to, it's amusing.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

They don't.

Sniffles

INTJs get on my nerves when they start this bullshit of trying to merely undermine your belief in something, often because they lack an actual counter-argument. And then they just have to drag the discussion on indefinatively, just looking for any little thing to nitpick. :rolli:

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    INTJs get on my nerves when they start this bullshit of trying to merely undermine your belief in something, often because they lack an actual counter-argument. And then they just have to drag the discussion on indefinatively, just looking for any little thing to nitpick. :rolli:
    :steam: Yeah, ARR! I know what you mean.

MBTI
    ENFP

NT's think that just because they approach things in a rational way that their approach is rational. Sure, an NT can be pretty smart, but frankly most are pseudo-intellectual mac-users. They should enjoy not having friends. :3

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Nillerz View Post
    NT's think that just because they approach things in a rational way that their approach is rational. Sure, an NT can be pretty smart, but frankly most are pseudo-intellectual mac-users. They should enjoy not having friends. :3
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

P.S. Your avatar is full of win.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles