User Tag List

First 78910 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    • Like cheese. A lot. Who knows why?
    • Very small and neat handwriting.
    • Somewhat paranoid about the larger world.
    • May close their eyes while doing things like brushing their teeth.
    • Intense relationship with listening to music.
    • Often vegetarians.
    I close my eyes when I'm running on the treadmill. This has caused an embarassing fall only once. When I find a song that really speaks to me I listen to it over and over and over and oooover again. And every time it makes me feel...transformed. Also, I have been a vegetarian since I was 12 years old. 9 1/2 years...with a 3 year stint of veganism. But that didn't work out. I just like cheese sometimes.
    Rain makes applesauce

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by littledarling View Post
    I close my eyes when I'm running on the treadmill. This has caused an embarassing fall only once.
    bwahaha, I hope you were ok and all tho...

Quote Originally Posted by littledarling View Post
    When I find a song that really speaks to me I listen to it over and over and over and oooover again. And every time it makes me feel...transformed.
    +1 My bro and sis would often bang on my bedroom door "can you stop listening to that song already?!?" haha. (Um, no, *switches to headphones*.)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I have hated dairy, especially cheese since forever (weird quirk I KNOW).
    I have neat, semi large hand writing.
    Not paranoid.
    Eyes open brushing teeth.
    Yes, I have an intense love for the arts, especially music and dance.
    I am a vegan.
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

MBTI
    INFJ

Yes. I love milk and cheese and almost any dairy (not sour cream or cottage cheese tho)

I have really big hand writing, but for the most part its neat. Unless the professor talks fast

I can get pretty paranoid, but then I tell myself to snap out of it

Yea i do close my eyes a lot. But i tend to be a bit obsessed with how my hair looks all the time because it does not obey me, so I also look at a mirror a lot. (narcisisticism is my guilty pleasure )

I can not live a week without music. I also love listening to songs over and over again. Whatever new favorite song I had while reading a book now has that memory. Natasha Bedingfield's song Unwritten belongs to the Eragon series in my mind, and other songs to Harry Potter.

Have contemplated becoming a vegan, but my love of sports requires meat and so i couldnt do that. Plus a good steak is just too good to pass by.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

^^ I have songs that, when I hear them, are associated with certain videogames

I actually do that with scents too, at times.

MBTI
    INFJ

I listen to a song an unhealthy number of times. I hear something new (message, symbolism, sounds, etc) each time that I hadn't before. I love songs that describe how I'm feeling and/or inspire me. If anyone says something that also happens to be a song lyric, the song will pop in my head. Recently, I've been trying this trick when I get paranoid about people talking about me. I think to myself, I don't care what people say... and then it never fails ....rock 'n' roll is here to stay immediately follows. It works because then I giggle to myself.

I wish my life had a soundtrack that everyone else could hear too, not just myself on my iPod. That would be awesome!

Oh yeah, the scent one is really powerful for me. Once when one of my best friends moved away I found a candle that smelled like her house and I totally bought it.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

Definitely relate there. When I was growing up, my mom (INFJ) would sing to just about anything that reminded her of a song. Now I find myself beginning to do the same thing :B But the right song can really evoke such rich imagery and even, at times, be so powerful as to be called spiritual...
    I've told people a few times that I would like to have a tape recorder that I can just record songs on and play them as theme songs of the day :B

And definitely; scent takes me back like few other things can. I can picture an entire scene and feel a sort of euphoria through scent more vividly than I can with few other things, I've found. It's different than with music, though....hard to explain.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by LindseyLadybug View Post
    I've been trying this trick when I get paranoid about people talking about me. I think to myself, I don't care what people say... and then it never fails ....rock 'n' roll is here to stay immediately follows. It works because then I giggle to myself.
    hahahaha thats amazing!

I wish my life had a soundtrack that everyone else could hear too, not just myself on my iPod. That would be awesome!
    Wouldn't it be amazing if life were like the movies and the perfect music would start playing out of nowhere? everything would be much more dramatic and fun

you start to skin potatoes

~*he's cutting potatoes, cutting potatoes, cutting potatoes with a KNIFE!*

(or something to that affect)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

That would be basically EPIC. Like superhero theme songs or something!

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Peter on family guy had this once, it didn't work as good as he would have thought...