User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

That reminds me, I have noticed that INFJ's are often involved in editing and moderation. They seem to understand grammatical and social rules clearly and like putting things in order. Any INFJ editors out there?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by sade View Post
    May I edit?

• Like some certain food. A lot. Who knows why? Bread, wine, cheese, chocolate...probably not type related
    • Neat handwriting. Unique, but not neat...
    • Reserved, introverted attitude towards the larger world. I'm not really reserved if I've had enough time alone. Reflective about the world though.
    • Have interesting tendencies when enjoying the moment, like closing their eyes.(?) Mainly smiling or laughing inappropriately because my mind is so elsewhere
    • Intense relationship with listening to music. Love music, but I mostly use it to block out distractions. Almost never sit still and listen
    • Not extreme carnivores, more likely to eat less meat. (?)I can go days without meat but also have several carnivorous favorites
    • More likely to suffer from eating disorder(s) or interesting eating habits. (I'll eat later. Sometime. Maybe) (?) I think we can be pretty disciplined if we're healthy emotionally.

I wonder if it's better now. Right..:rolli: Actually feed me to the sharks at this point for making generalisations. I just had to try.. Hey it's been interesting!
    see my itals above...
    edcoaching

MBTI
    infj

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    [*]Intense relationship with listening to music. - Yup

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    That reminds me, I have noticed that INFJ's are often involved in editing and moderation. They seem to understand grammatical and social rules clearly and like putting things in order. Any INFJ editors out there?
    I don't know about the rest, but I have those tendencies.
    ETA: Not an editor, and not studying to be one.

MBTI
    infj

Quote Originally Posted by tENnisFJ View Post

And for music, on my itunes, one of my most played songs is a 30 minute piano song, spent over 32 hours on it, and countless more on youtube watching people play it. And all the other songs... listened a lot of time.

And I am vegetarian for 80-90% of the time, but I will eat meat every now and then.
    I love You Tube! It is a wonderful place to get lost for hours and hours.

MBTI
    infj

Quote Originally Posted by sade View Post
    May I edit?

• Like some certain food. A lot. Who knows why?
    • Neat handwriting.
    • Reserved, introverted attitude towards the larger world.
    • Have interesting tendencies when enjoying the moment, like closing their eyes.(?)
    • Intense relationship with listening to music.
    • Not extreme carnivores, more likely to eat less meat. (?)
    • More likely to suffer from eating disorder(s) or interesting eating habits. (I'll eat later. Sometime. Maybe) (?)

I wonder if it's better now. Right..:rolli: Actually feed me to the sharks at this point for making generalisations. I just had to try..
    Heh, I think we are just more sensual than much of the world.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

And we often understand the grammatical rules without ever having studied them, just "knowing" from all the reading we do.

I've done several editing projects but prefer to write my own stuff
    edcoaching

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I don't mind editting. It's actually one of my favourite processes when writing my own stuff--it feels like I'm carving this giant block of thoughts into something coherent and beautiful. I wouldn't make a career of it, though. Seems like it'd be annoying having to correct everyone's mistakes all the time. (My brother was the chief editor of his school's newspaper. He would read me all the really terrible articles, and every time I died a little inside. I don't blame him for quitting the position when he did--he unfortunately didn't get to write his own articles much either.)
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

I edit things naturally. It's almost like a tick; if I see a mistake on a paper or something, it's almost second nature for me to add in a comma or apostrophe. I don't even need spell check on word (although I do spell things wrong on occasion, but if I'm doubting I'll google it).
    My only issue with my own writing is that I tend to omit words, especially verbs. I think too fast, so sometimes I may for an "is" or I'll forget to put an -ed at the end or something. So I have to re-read all of my works... (edit: as an excellent example, I just forgot to put -get on forget in the line "so sometimes I may for an 'is'")

Anyways, for the rest:
    * Like some certain food. A lot. Who knows why? -I'm really not picky with food, but I think that's from personal experience. Taste actually tends to swing with mood; I'll get intense feelings toward a certain type of food at certain moments.
    * Neat handwriting. -Debatable Although it's neater now. It tends to be small and loopy, although not stereotypical girly loopy or guyish messy. It's very asexual and smallish.
    * Reserved, introverted attitude towards the larger world. -Basically. I prefer the adj. "objective", though.
    * Have interesting tendencies when enjoying the moment, like closing their eyes. -Not really. I'm curious and like noticing things
    * Intense relationship with listening to music. -Yes.
    * Not extreme carnivores, more likely to eat less meat. -No. Though my family raises its own meat, so that may be learned.
    * More likely to suffer from eating disorder(s) or interesting eating habits. -I actually do have some interesting patterns in eating sometimes.

MBTI
    INFJ

• Like cheese. A lot. Who knows why?
    • Very small and neat handwriting.
    • Somewhat paranoid about the larger world.
    • May close their eyes while doing things like brushing their teeth.
    • Intense relationship with listening to music.
    • Often vegetarians.
    *I love cheese!
    *Medium size and neat
    *Not really. I'm more paranoid at the infallibility of other people when I am vulnerable to them.
    *Nope
    *Yea, I am very emotionally invested when listening to music.
    *Nope. I'm too much of a foodie to leave out the wonderfulness that is meat.