• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP's and Personal Style

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
Except for days when I am being a slovenly-dressed sensotard wearing mismatched socks and inside-out top, when I actually dress up, I think I look damn good!!

I may wear eccentric, daring, or even downright odd clothes but I think they look good, and people even compliment me, so I am not delusional in thinking this, so....

:tongue10:

Are there any other ENFP chicks who get compliments on their unique style?

Right on sister :). I've gotten compliments on my style! I've been told that I look like a flower child or funky modern hippie. I definitely take pride in my style! *Goes on with my bad self*:D

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram

I've been complimented on my entire spectrum of attire. I've had men tell me they like that I have the confidence to wear 'normal' loose fitting clothing and not mess with make-up for daily adventures.. and I've also been told I look stunning when I do dress up, odd clothing or formal garb.

I'm reminded entirely of two events though: Prom Night in High School.. where my whole outfit (hair done and all) costed less than the ticket.. and I was complimented on and was told I looked better than the girls with $500+ dresses..

And a christmas party at my old company. Good company, boring job.(What's worse for an ENFP than a set schedule, the SAME mindless task everyday, and no one to socialize with?) Rich company = rich party. My boss, one of the owners, two of the actors (one of which flirted with me), and several attendees mentioned to me that I looked absolutely stunning even though I wore a cheap dress from the oriental shop.. There was a girl there (whom obviously tries too hard with everything for attention from her fellow employees..) who wore an exact replica of Christine's dress (The theme was Phantom of the Opera) and when we got the company photo's back it seemed like half the pictures had me in it at some point in time.. in comparison, she had a measley 3 taken of her.

I felt absolutely unstoppable and beautiful during those times, because I knew I was then.. I don't feel that way all the time, but knowing I can feel that way usually is enough to satisfy me.

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Except for days when I am being a slovenly-dressed sensotard wearing mismatched socks and inside-out top, when I actually dress up, I think I look damn good!!

I may wear eccentric, daring, or even downright odd clothes but I think they look good, and people even compliment me, so I am not delusional in thinking this, so....

:tongue10:

I'm right there with ya.

I'm more of an accessory whore myself. Especially stuff for my hair. I always have a new hair style.

I do get complimented all the time ^^

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm right there with ya.

I'm more of an accessory whore myself. Especially stuff for my hair. I always have a new hair style.

I do get complimented all the time ^^

What type of accessories do you wear? I wear a lot of chokers, bracelets, and bags! Cakes, I like the flower pin you have in your avi! You look super cute. ;)

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What type of accessories do you wear? I wear a lot of chokers, bracelets, and bags! Cakes, I like the flower pin you have in your avi! You look super cute. ;)

I especially likes wearin flowers in me hair. ^^ I adore asian hairstyles. Will also wear anything I think looks cute on me. I tend to wear lots a red.

Thanks for the compliment sweetie :wubbie:

The cop killers are a bit over the top for me. I usually don't go for those.

Last edited:

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Wow, I have come to the conclusion that ENFP men are really different than ENFP women.

Well I bet most men of a type are really different than their female counter parts.

Last edited:

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
Wow, I have come to the conclusion that ENFP men are really different than ENFP women.

Well I bet most men of a type are really different than their female counter parts.

Being I have an ENFP sister and ENFP brother, yes, they are.

And I'm an INTJ. I wonder if there is some genetics from the parents that produce technical opposites but matching pairs?

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I wonder if there is some genetics from the parents that produce technical opposites but matching pairs?

I think personality type is random, but influenced by early childhood. my brother and I are exact opposite types.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
Twixt said:
Very curious, do other people (ENFPs?) happen to feel this way too? That dressing up is like.. transporting! (yes I sound like a starry-eyed 5-year-old 'Pink Princess' Barbie type now) Okay, yes obviously throwing on some new rags won't change what youre like inside -.- Duh.

But what i meant was, i find dressing up to somewhat... empowering? Like, you can find different traces/elements of yourself when you wear different outfits (eg. you become more free-spirited and laidback when dressing boho/folksy, or more serious/task-oriented when dressed more professionally). Is this true for other people, too? Or am i just being weird and superficial? Haha
I identify with this! My style reflects my mood. Dressing up does brings a sense of empowerment. (Ex when I wear spandex pants/long tops to cover up the tush, especially around the elders. I LOVE it! Makes me feel like Super-Woman! No joke).

I get compliments for my dress style (which I hate, b/c it's not like I wanna make a statement.. I'm just being me).

I'll have days where I love wearing baggy, cotton, Hawaiian style-dresses (they're so cute)..

Other days I feel like dressing up like a hippie with bell-bottoms, cute bohemian top (I really should've been born in the 70s). Some days I love wearing pin-stripe pants/professional looking tops (for when I need to feel get myself charged up to negotiate jobs).

Then there are times I just love my long sundresses. Btw, I don't know if it's an ENFP thing, but I tend to do what I like to call: "Shopping in my closet." I tend to keep ALL of my clothes from way back when (cute outfits, even from 10 years ago) and mix/match. I believe in recycling. I rarely shop. When I do, I only buy what I truly LOVE at bargain price! I'm ultra picky.

I have a really eclectic taste.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Me too.

Very curious, do other people (ENFPs?) happen to feel this way too? That dressing up is like.. transporting! (yes I sound like a starry-eyed 5-year-old 'Pink Princess' Barbie type now) Okay, yes obviously throwing on some new rags won't change what youre like inside -.- Duh.

But what i meant was, i find dressing up to somewhat... empowering? Like, you can find different traces/elements of yourself when you wear different outfits (eg. you become more free-spirited and laidback when dressing boho/folksy, or more serious/task-oriented when dressed more professionally). Is this true for other people, too? Or am i just being weird and superficial? Haha

No way, I'm totally like that - and I take it one step further. I like to get all dolled up and then have pictures taken. It's my form of art! :D