First 12345 Last

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by EvanTheClown View Post
    what i've gotten out of this thread

male enfps = generally apathetic about clothing
    female enfps = omg this looks so good on me, maybe with a tinge of exotic clothing and some stunna shades. oh hell yeah. <insert other elaborate fashion style here>
    hey, i made the same observation! beat me to it. is it social implications that causes this difference? i think it's safe to say that men generally care less about clothing than women do. i'm not saying it's anything biological, it's just how society is structured. we are really using our own creativity to conform to society. what a paradox.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

I dress pretty awesomely. I mean high school students can still get away with the craziest shit, it's not like we have real careers or lives yet. I mean I don't dress oddly per se, but the clothing items that I own all have personality. I should post a pic of this one sweater I have. I've seen another person on the street with it once, but I'm pretty sure it looks better on me.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    How do you always have one week old stubble?
    Lol,

I thought you would never ask.... Well, I am blessed/cursed with the slowest growing beard on Earth. For example, if I Shave completely, I will be clean for approximately a week (no joke). For that reason, I never shave, or else I end up looking like a child for the remainder of the week. So I let the stuff grow out for 3 to 4 weeks, and then just keep trimming it with this beautiful device at the end of the 4th week which keeps me at approx 3 weeks for me.

PS: 3 weeks for me = 1 week for normal male facial hair.

No one ever notices a change in the slightest.

For example, it would take me 5-6 weeks to get to this.

DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR TOM CRUISE, I REGARD HIM AS A TOTAL DOUCHE, BUT THAT IS WHAT POPPED UP IN MY SEARCH FOR BEARD...

MBTI
    ISTP

I always match, but my styles are ALWAYS different. One day I'll dress goth, the next bohemian, the next preppy... It's quite enjoyable.
    Me too.

Very curious, do other people (ENFPs?) happen to feel this way too? That dressing up is like.. transporting! (yes I sound like a starry-eyed 5-year-old 'Pink Princess' Barbie type now) Okay, yes obviously throwing on some new rags won't change what youre like inside -.- Duh.

But what i meant was, i find dressing up to somewhat... empowering? Like, you can find different traces/elements of yourself when you wear different outfits (eg. you become more free-spirited and laidback when dressing boho/folksy, or more serious/task-oriented when dressed more professionally). Is this true for other people, too? Or am i just being weird and superficial? Haha

MBTI
    ISTP

i find dressing up to somewhat... empowering?
    Oops i meant "I find dressing up to be somewhat... empowering?"

Also,

Originally Posted by EvanTheClown
    what i've gotten out of this thread

male enfps = generally apathetic about clothing
    female enfps = omg this looks so good on me, maybe with a tinge of exotic clothing and some stunna shades. oh hell yeah. <insert other elaborate fashion style here>
    HAHAHA. I think I'm supposed to be embarrassed. (let me check... oh well, i'm not :/) Ha

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

nah, no reason to be embarrassed by your big pimpin stunna shades.

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Twixt View Post
    Me too.

Very curious, do other people (ENFPs?) happen to feel this way too? That dressing up is like.. transporting! (yes I sound like a starry-eyed 5-year-old 'Pink Princess' Barbie type now) Okay, yes obviously throwing on some new rags won't change what youre like inside -.- Duh.

But what i meant was, i find dressing up to be somewhat... empowering? Like, you can find different traces/elements of yourself when you wear different outfits (eg. you become more free-spirited and laidback when dressing boho/folksy, or more serious/task-oriented when dressed more professionally). Is this true for other people, too? Or am i just being weird and superficial? Haha
    I DO feel the same way though. I dress usually very apathetic when it comes to my daily attire (Evan can vouch for that >.> ) going for the comfort and functionality of daily life, things I don't mind getting dirty or tossed around in.

When I do dress up though, I feel like a whole 'nother woman! I tend to have aprons, comfy shoes, and a bandana in my hair when I clean and it sort of helps me get into the spirit of it all.. I dress up for Halloween, for the Ren Fest, etc.. Clothing is the simplest way for humans to express themselves, so naturally you'd feel a bit more in the role being represented.

I don't think feeling that way is superficial, just natural.. as I don't tend to judge others on their attire aside a silly joke here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by EvanTheClown View Post
    nah, no reason to be embarrassed by your big pimpin stunna shades.
    Hellz nah, my shit's all tight with them shades on. I wear my sunglasses at night.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by soleil View Post
    "ENFP's choice of clothes and accessories are quite characteristic especially in women. They often neglect some part of their outfit which can give a romantic and liberated feeling to their style. All ENFps dress in a way that indicates a sense of the theatrical."

I read this on socionics, and was wondering what your personal dressing styles are like? My brother claims ENFP's usually wear flamboyant clothing and accessories. Is this true for the ENFP's here? Just curious.
    lol i hate these sites, interesting though i must admit.

i tend to where khaki's or just jeans (in the winter) and i wear white t-shirts a lot. a whole lot. if not a white t-shirt then a graphic t from urbanoutfitters or sometimes an express shirt. i dont like to stand out but i still like to look different, if that makes any sense.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Twixt View Post
    Me too.

But what i meant was, i find dressing up to somewhat... empowering? Like, you can find different traces/elements of yourself when you wear different outfits (eg. you become more free-spirited and laidback when dressing boho/folksy, or more serious/task-oriented when dressed more professionally). Is this true for other people, too? Or am i just being weird and superficial? Haha

This is true for me. You should see my closet! . You are not alone, Twixt! I made the thread to see if other's do this too.
    Om–ba–ara–minaya–sabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    Lol,

I thought you would never ask.... Well, I am blessed/cursed with the slowest growing beard on Earth. For example, if I Shave completely, I will be clean for approximately a week (no joke). For that reason, I never shave, or else I end up looking like a child for the remainder of the week. So I let the stuff grow out for 3 to 4 weeks, and then just keep trimming it with this beautiful device at the end of the 4th week which keeps me at approx 3 weeks for me.

PS: 3 weeks for me = 1 week for normal male facial hair.

No one ever notices a change in the slightest.

For example, it would take me 5-6 weeks to get to this.

DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR TOM CRUISE, I REGARD HIM AS A TOTAL DOUCHE, BUT THAT IS WHAT POPPED UP IN MY SEARCH FOR BEARD...

LOL! @ Tom Cruise. I get what you mean. I like facial hair like that.
    Om–ba–ara–minaya–sabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp