Ditto.

My look:

1. Clean short haircut
    2. 1 week old stubble (always)
    3. nondescript solid color shirt
    4. Loose jeans or slacks
    5. nondescript brown shoes or black sport shoes with jeans
    6. A rather elegant watch.
    How do you always have one week old stubble?
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    ISTP

Haha I get quite a few compliments on my style, and friends joke about how I'd win a Best-Dressed competition.

Personally, my style is generally professional, sleek/elegant, with attention to detail. I like quirky, unique details to add character to my outfits. They don't have to be overtly flamboyant, they could be subtle, but they have to say "ME".

Haha, I think this is because of my ENFPness in highly valuing self-expression

I take how I dress quite seriously in that I try to minimize sloppiness when I go out (unless where I'm going to calls for sloppiness - eg. a really messy day of painting).

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    How do you always have one week old stubble?
    I was wondering about that myself...
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Being a collector of clothing.. I fancy buying things that are odd, unique, and gorgeous in it's own tacky way. My wardrobe has like seperate sections. I have boys clothes (summer and winter), girls clothes (summer, winter, formal, office-worthy, and outting clothes), military clothes, my odd and beautiful collection... Though, admittably, 80% of what I own I don't wear. I'm the sort to buy it "incase I ever need it." I shop clearance a lot, so buying things out of season, or things that I might wear once or twice, is common for me. Currently, my last buys consisted of a formal gown and a matching fur coat ($35 total for both.. I love thrift stores.) incase I need a current dress for a special occasion.. and in case it's cold when I go to it. XD Seems silly, but that's me for ya'.

What I can be seen in everyday though (I dress in layers):
    Camisole or tank top undershirt
    Small shorts or boxers for undershorts (I end up in situations frequently where I sleep outside of my home.. so dressing with something comfortable enough to sleep in/change in/whatever is highly convenient for me.)
    A large, oversized t-shirt of sorts (I love t-shirts..>.>..)
    Cargo shorts or pants (I need at least four pockets to function apparently.)
    Skater shoes (I'm too lazy to tie my shoes too >.o Sad, I know.)
    Sometimes a hat if my hair isn't in a crazy head-high bun.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Uh oh...I'm starting to think kyuuei is my younger sister that I never knew about....that's how I dressed when I was her age. Now I dress a bit more formally because I'm a teacher at a professional language school 'n' all....
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

XD I could very well be. I think i dressed more professionally in elementary and middle school than I do now.. Lol
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    eNfP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Twixt View Post
    Personally, my style is generally professional, sleek/elegant, with attention to detail. I like quirky, unique details to add character to my outfits. They don't have to be overtly flamboyant, they could be subtle, but they have to say "ME".
    Similar!! I love the details, the accessories, although I never want them to be too matchy (like a furniture set!), but I carefully choose them to reflect my style. I love vintage, antiquey romantic accessories (shoes, hairpins, bags, whatever) that are small & subtle & often bohemian......and I always notice these details on other women whose style I admire. I view dressing as artistic expression, & I'm not all that practical, but I'll be open to practicality IF it's simultaneously cute & original to boot!

I find that my attention to detail in my dress though often gives people the impression that I'm organized in the rest of my life, which is NOT the case.

Another thing--hair for me needs to be casual & not too done, I always prefer hair to look natural, I often like other people's hair when it's growing out between styles.

MBTI
    ENFP

I'm very casual. :p Shorts and a t-shirt or sometimes a dress shirt. :p Usually always sporting some sort of facial hair. Usually a soul patch, maybe with a little goatee, sideburns, or all of the above. :p

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

what i've gotten out of this thread

male enfps = generally apathetic about clothing
    female enfps = omg this looks so good on me, maybe with a tinge of exotic clothing and some stunna shades. oh hell yeah. <insert other elaborate fashion style here>

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

MBTI
    ENFP

I always wear jeans and sneakers. Usually a T-shirt or a hoodie. I always match, but my styles are ALWAYS different. One day I'll dress goth, the next bohemian, the next preppy... It's quite enjoyable. I own probably over 50 shirts, haha. Some I haven't worn in a year but they'll get their turn one day.
    It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it.